• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

old as f(ive)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Why, hello there.

I tend to make these threads once a year, I don't know, I just like to look back on why I'm actually here. Today makes five years I've been on this website, that number in and of itself astonishes me. I just can't believe I've spent half-a-decade (and over a fourth of my life) on this site.

But yeah, a bit about me. Joined this site back in '07 under the username "Axel Owns" to join a little group called "The Exiled." Those were some of my best times on the forums, because everyone in that group was young and crazy, and we were able to accept that our writing wasn't going to be the best (or we didn't realize how bad our writing was). There would be days when we would blow through ten pages in the same thread, it was absolutely unbelievable. I haven't seen anything to rival how much we put into that story (though Org. XV came pretty close, more on that later), but then again we didn't get much out of it. The Exiled grew as we did, and I still miss what we had. We almost started it back up again last year, but eh, we're old now, and life happens. Just want to give a quick shoutout to all my buds that were with me through that time (mastermind, rpg (that's right, kick it old school), Proper (I think you were venom when I joined or something), Ojike, etc. etc.). I really do miss those times, and I thank all of you for giving them to me (and letting me in, if I remember correctly I joined after you guys shut down sign-ups).

Honestly, I stuck to The Exiled thread for probably a year or two. I may have bounced around a little bit, but that thread was basically a chat room, so there wasn't much reason for me to go elsewhere. But eventually I decided to branch out a bit, and got the name change I have right now. Just FYI, my username is derived from King Richard "The Lionheart," (my name is Richard, you see) not the keyblade from the original Kingdom Hearts (and CoM and Coded but who's counting). Just wanted to clear the air on that one.

After I branched out from the Exiled, I joined my first roleplay (the first TWEWY this site saw, methinks), and kind of just went from there. I chatted it up around the forums, dropped by the chat every once in awhile, and just hung out. Eventually, I found my way to Organization Fiftann, where we all had a freaking blast. I read through the old roleplays (Part II so fun) and got ready for part 3. The fan club was awesome, and the sarcastic four was born. These were also some of the best times on the forums for me, so thanks to joe, nicolle, and jezza (and jenni I guess) for all of the fun times. I really regret not ever being able to get a part III/reboot to work out, but like the Exiled, we all got old and stale and cared way too much about content etc. etc.

Now, well, I just hang around the League of Legends thread. I try to post in threads that interest me, but right now I'm taking it pretty easy, because a lot of the hot topics are about KH3D (and I'm really trying to avoid spoilers). So, some other shoutouts to Ken, who should teach a college level course on league of legends, the whole #junes crew, the mods who have been here just as long as I have (Silh, Edman, Paolo, Sham, Jeels [don't be a stranger if you're ever in Austin], to name a few), Turn (whose hot self made my avatar), Dogen (who's going to school in my hometown), Shannon (who dropped this place like a bad date) and umm, well I'm sure there's a lot of people that I'm forgetting, but I promise the thought's there!

So yeah, I'm getting out of this thread, before I drone on some more.

tl;dr - I'm an oldfag who has spent way too much of his time on this site

bai~

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
\o idunno mang maybe it's highfive migratory season

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
happy joinday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ecu5f.png

show your appreciation for me by using this avatar instead

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Five years, eh? Bet it doesn't feel it.
Anyways, you're a swell guy and it's nice having you around. You should get back into roleplaying more often. You're too good not to.

\o idunno mang maybe it's highfive migratory season

Nah, the only thing that could carry a highfive is an African swallow and African swallows are non-migratory.

Back