• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old Animes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Hell yeah, Digimon. I wish they would air the third season (Tamers) again...I miss that show.
But, ah, I admit I liked Card Captor Sakura when I was younger, same with Tenchi Muyo, and Tenchi in Tokyo. Aside from that and Pokemon, I guess I didn't watch all that much anime when I was younger o_O
Wait, Yu Yu Hakusho, I miss that one too...Damn, so many shows I need to watch again, and so little money...>_>
~Fenris Etheral

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I loved watching Digimon, but they show that now. I LOVED Cardcaptors, loved it loved it loved it!!! I also liked Shinzo but after seeing it recently, I dunno why. I also SLIGHTLY remember a show called Monster Ranchers? Anyone know what that is?

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
The only DBZ that I ever watched and somewhat kinda liked was teh Buu saga, and that took forever to kill that pink man

Awards
I loved cardcaptor sakura! I have the benefit of watchin' it on youtube now. I hate how horribly dubbed it was though. I remeber Monster Ranchers, kinda. Kinda annoying IMO. I didn't really like DBZ and I still don't, pokemon, of course, it was like crack for us kids then. I also like Hamtaro. Does anyone remember Tokyo Pig?

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
I haven't watched these series in ages...

Sailor Moon
DBZ
G-Force
Card Captor Sakura
Gundam Wing
Fushigi Yuugi
Tenchi Muyo!(except Tokyo...it sucked hard!)
Neon Evangelion Genesis
Digimon Adventure and Digimon 02(the rest sucked)
Totoro
Rurouni Kenshin
Thunder Cats
Samurai Pizza Cats

There are more but I forgot.

BladesofJustice

Outlaw Star and Cardcaptors were very good animes and the stories were good enough to get me hooked. I also thoroughly enjoyed YuYu Hakusho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back