• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Okay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
alright i have this little problem, like everyday at lunch, or everytime i am with my friends; I feel that i am the outcast, they dont tell me nothing, they never notice me well not at least until i say something. I always feel that they either dont care if i am there, or they dont even notice me as a friend..like the year before i was doing fine, but as of late i am losing notice and even some respect of my friends..so what should i do..i am in need of help.
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Sometimes I feel the same. .__.

Have you tried talking more? Sometimes that seems to be the problem.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
rpangeel is right, just speak up let them know that you are still there, and not the kid just sitting at the table with them make an effort to let them know that you are still around.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Don't let it get to you. At least you still have a group to hang with. But yeah, if they can't aknowledge your presence, they shouldn't notice if you bounce and get some new peeps.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
alright i have this little problem, like everyday at lunch, or everytime i am with my friends; I feel that i am the outcast, they dont tell me nothing, they never notice me well not at least until i say something. I always feel that they either dont care if i am there, or they dont even notice me as a friend..like the year before i was doing fine, but as of late i am losing notice and even some respect of my friends..so what should i do..i am in need of help.
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Have you ever noticed that you might be doing things differently?

Perhaps you're not as outspoken as you used to be, maybe? Or maybe you can't find anything to talk with them about. It might be the same for them.

Either way, I think you should say something to them. What you've described is the first step in losing them. You stop talking and you grow distant as your interests go away.

If you truly care about them, and want to continue being their friend, then you need to tell them about what you're thinking. At the very least, you should probably try and interact more with the group. Instead of letting yourself be pushed to the wayside, force yourself into the conversation.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I have the same problem, but when my friends did pay attention to me, it was mostly insults. Not very good friends, huh? Well, one, be grateful they're not insulting you and 2, try and talk more, get into conversations and don't setyourself up for a joke about having a ******** *** and you'll be fine. Just try and talk.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
the way to grab their attention is to ether talk more or like home bound said say lunch is on me or somtin like that, crack more jokes and ul be fine man

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I think it revolves more around being interesting, sharing like-ideas, and perhaps being funny.
When you're sitting around with a group of friends, sometimes it's not easy being an interest
within a conversation, but if you can carry it on well, the attention becomes noticeable, or if your
good with sly jokes, that's just all the more interesting. Me personally, i'm not good at sharing a
conversation unless it's with at least one person, or maybe two, but most of my interest within
my friends come from sly jokes, and sharing minds on events, or something that happened on T.V
etc. Your real friends are the ones that make you comfortable, and are easy to talk to. You don't
have to share similar interest or ideas, but if you are completely comfortable with talking to them,
as they are with you, then that there is slightly enough for a good friendship.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

You and me both.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;3822404 said:
I think it revolves more around being interesting, sharing like-ideas, and perhaps being funny.
When you're sitting around with a group of friends, sometimes it's not easy being an interest
within a conversation, but if you can carry it on well, the attention becomes noticeable, or if your
good with sly jokes, that's just all the more interesting. Me personally, i'm not good at sharing a
conversation unless it's with at least one person, or maybe two, but most of my interest within
my friends come from sly jokes, and sharing minds on events, or something that happened on T.V
etc. Your real friends are the ones that make you comfortable, and are easy to talk to. You don't
have to share similar interest or ideas, but if you are completely comfortable with talking to them,
as they are with you, then that there is slightly enough for a good friendship.

The best advice here, and i get where your coming from,and your right.. If i dont speak up or anything, i am just going to drive them away, and i also understand if i cant hold my ground with them, i am just going to drive them away..>_<

C

coolfresh1224

i have a friend like you at my table we all hate him no offense the only reason he sits with us is cause he thinks we think he's cool
so i know just what you should do just be normal dont show off but make yourself known and never act above anyone.

Firo

Oh Crap
Put yourself into the conversation, don't wait for the conversation to come to you. If you just sit there, you become boring. Participate, but not to the point where you become annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back