• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay WUT!! (Yet another school blocking topic, sue me x___x)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
They block Naruto now!? Since when was Naruto bad? I mean, sure it has bloody parts here and there, but has it really become a big phenomenon at school??? I bet you they'll also block:
Pokemon
Inuyasha
Yu-Gi-Oh
Gundam!! (maybe because of the word "Gun" in it????)
Sailor Moon, maybe...

This is why I loathe today's school blocking! They apparently gave it a few tweaks over spring break... :glare:

Last edited:

Guile

They block Naruto now!? Since when was Naruto bad? I mean, sure it has bloody parts here and there, but has it really become a big phenomenon at school??? I bet you they'll also block:
Pokemon
Inuyasha
Yu-Gi-Oh
Sailor Moon, maybe...

This is why I loathe today's school blocking! They apparently gave it a few tweaks over spring break... :glare:

Instead of complaining, get a life.

Trust me, it's more rewarding than it seems.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
......You complain about this a terribly lot for it to not have set in that YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING AT THIS STUFF AT SCHOOL!

Just as Planned

Pokemon
Inuyasha
Yu-Gi-Oh
Sailor Moon, maybe...

They block it because it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back