• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay, this may seem crazy but.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diastyl

Okay, I just wanted to tell this but do you think it's possible that I have a split personality?
I mean, there are sometimes when I seem to be mad for no reason or very miserable, and sometimes I do stuff that I don't even remember doing!
I sent a friend a message that I was going to die by the next day and I wondered what made me text that!
Please say your opinions, but I just don't want people to claim I'm stupid for posting something like this, thanks
^_^

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
quiz1262outcome4.gif

Diastyl

oh darn, so I am going crazy?
There goes my future................
(Is there any chance of changing the age? I'm really twelve, it's just that I made a mistake in the age thingy when I registered)

angelbabe74006

Have you/are you been/being abused, sexually abused, or suffered/suffering from a traumatic experience? That's usually how people get a "split personality". It's the mind's way of keeping bad things out of the normal psyche, and it is very rare. It isn't really so much as having more than one personality as it is having more than one state of mind that the "real" person doesn't realize exists.

Diastyl

Have you/are you been/being abused, sexually abused, or suffered/suffering from a traumatic experience? That's usually how people get a "split personality". It's the mind's way of keeping bad things out of the normal psyche, and it is very rare. It isn't really so much as having more than one personality as it is having more than one state of mind that the "real" person doesn't realize exists.

I've never been abused, and I doin't take drugs or drink, but there are just sometimes when I don't know what I'm doing. It's like someone else is living inside me, doing these things for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back