• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay, this may seem crazy but.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
What the hell are you doing asking about this stuff on a video game forum? Go and visit a professional immediately if you think that it's serious.

And putting this in Forum Insanity is absolutely not a good idea. You're seeing the results of that.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Okay, I just wanted to tell this but do you think it's possible that I have a split personality?
I mean, there are sometimes when I seem to be mad for no reason or very miserable, and sometimes I do stuff that I don't even remember doing!
I sent a friend a message that I was going to die by the next day and I wondered what made me text that!
Please say your opinions, but I just don't want people to claim I'm stupid for posting something like this, thanks
^_^

wow, you're stupid.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
maybe you just don't want to face up to the fact that you're normal like everyone else, and you're blowing minor symptoms way out of proportion.

this reminds me of 2005/6, when everyone on KHI was claiming to be bipolar.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
details_cocaine_cola.jpg

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Okay, I just wanted to tell this but do you think it's possible that I have a split personality?
I mean, there are sometimes when I seem to be mad for no reason or very miserable, and sometimes I do stuff that I don't even remember doing!
I sent a friend a message that I was going to die by the next day and I wondered what made me text that!
Please say your opinions, but I just don't want people to claim I'm stupid for posting something like this, thanks
^_^

You're probably just out of your mind sometimes. You were probably bored when you sent your friend that text.

She's really twelve. I know she is.

H

Haxon

Haha, the last post was on my Birthday!

Anywho, I know exactly what you have. It is Dissociative Identity Disorder. Look it up.

PM me and we can talk about this more personally/privately, this is not the place for your troubles. You wont get an answer here.

Im happy to help. :lol:

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Haha, the last post was on my Birthday!

Anywho, I know exactly what you have. It is Dissociative Identity Disorder. Look it up.

PM me and we can talk about this more personally/privately, this is not the place for your troubles. You wont get an answer here.

Im happy to help. :lol:

good job bumping an old thread. and people with dissociate identity disorder aren't aware of it. you need to have substantial memory lapses and at least two distinct, distinguishable personalities. the cause is generally believed to be /very/ severe abuse, often sexual. and there's no way you could help someone get over DID, especially if its just through PMs. people go through years of therapy and medical treatment without showing any signs of improvement.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
*Looks at date of last post* *looks at the date of the post bumping this thread* *looks at the username of the person who bumped this freakin' thread*

Are you seriously going out of way to look retarded and get banned?

Last edited:
H

Haxon

I accually happen to be very good friends with her and im not trying to bump up a tread, I just noticed this thread and she never mentioned this, so I thought Id help out, so stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back