• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay... So Why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kasamake

What do you mean people like kh2, if anything they say it's a little too easy

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
KH II sucks. Badly. That's a common fact. I don't see how it even equates to KH, never mind surpasses it. It was linear as fuck, badly written and badly executed with more plot holes than a gangbang.

cloudwolf124

people say Kh2 is not as good as Kh1 because the battles were too easy and the only real challenge in the game would be playing it on proud mode which some people say was also to easy. They aren't hating on it they just don't think it was as good as Kh1.

State

Awards
Why is everybody always hating on KH2? KH2 > KH IMO. I don't understand how it is bad.
KH2 was easy on it's "hardest" difficulty named "Proud Mode". I seriously don't see anything to be proud except at making difficulty lame. :/

Go:Namine

:eek: I liked Kingdom Hearts 2. I could never understand number one. Wtf Wonderland was hard as shit as a 10/11 year old. <//3

kasamake

What are you guys talking about proud mode was a ^%*& geez if you think it's easy you play games too much, kh1 was easier on it's hard mode, okay well actually the only hard things on the proud mode kingdom hearts are the things where you have to protect something or what not. Besides what's wrong with games being easy, okay too easy is bad but khII was the perfect amount of easyness.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
What are you guys talking about proud mode was a ^%*& geez if you think it's easy you play games too much, kh1 was easier on it's hard mode, okay well actually the only hard things on the proud mode kingdom hearts are the things where you have to protect something or what not. Besides what's wrong with games being easy, okay too easy is bad but khII was the perfect amount of easyness.

Contradiction.
1x1td.gif

Muse

you look atrocious
Because we don't like KH2. :/ Simple as that. You may not agree with our reasoning, but at the very least, you can understand it.

State

Awards
That sir, is an oxymoron.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Why is everybody always hating on KH2? KH2 > KH IMO. I don't understand how it is bad.

Most People have a problem with the difficulty being way too easy. Ill have to agree with them on that . Even the final mix + was easy IMO. But i Will have to go with you and say that i like Kh2 better. Some parts of Kh1 i found really annoying ( Tarzan's Quote "Not Clayton He hoo hoo ha.... not Clayton ").

i try look at the difficulty problem in kh2 as Sora getting so strong in the first game and not get magically Weaker than everything else in the second game... :cool:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Why I hate KH2:

- Sora became a big dumbass
- The magic sucked (bring MP bars back)
- Drives made an easy game easier. I don't hate the Drives itself, they just need to be weaken a bit.
- The worlds seemed more like episodes, whereas all the worlds in KH1 tied together. Some worlds barley had any plot (Pride Lands sucked)
- Kairi became worse (though this I blame Nojima, but she was still unlikable in the first place, IMO)
- Loss ass monologues that could've been replaced with fighting.
- SUPER EASY (Proud Mode doesn't deserve the title of Proud)
- More faggotry
- Overall storyline really flawed.

I may be forgetting some. Trust me. :/

I don't understand hating a game but your on a fansite for that same game......makes no sense...
No. This is a fansite for the Kingdom Hearts series as a whole. Not just for KH2.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
There were 2 problems that really stuck out in KHII. One was, most of the worlds you went to made no sense storywise in fact most of the story made little sense, Another was the overall difficulty. The only difficult things in that game were Sephiroth, and how many dang chests you had to find.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Well Nojima came along and...But the difficulty was also a problem since it was easy most, if not all, the way through.
Then there was the Disney part (in term of worlds) that wasn't executed as good as it was in the first KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back