• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay, so I think there's one thing Squenix should've added...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonHeart19

They should have so put Kadaj, Yazoo, Loz and Vincent all in from FFVII:AC. That would've perfected this game. I mean seriously..... They have Cloud, Aerith, and now Tifa....what stopped 'em from puttin the Sephy clones in??? It would've made Sephy stronger...and so much cooler. -This all coming from a Kadaj-fan btw. Heh.

What are your thoughts...? What could've made this game perfect???

E

Eclipse

uh, less linear gamplay, integrating magic, drives, and summons more (like you have to use a certain spell to unlock something, or a certain drive to beat a boss) a more challenging difficulty, made the org members show up more, and yeah..

RiseAgainst

I wish that I would've had to find the key holes instead of them just appearing

I think that you should've had to actually fly to the worlds too instead of just appearing there without having to fly in.

KylonCocalina

removing 90% of the disney crap woulda made this game perfect imo
all the disney worlds in KH2 just feel like endless filler only there to give you things to fight to level up.

oblivion seeker

KylonCocalina said:
removing 90% of the disney crap woulda made this game perfect imo
all the disney worlds in KH2 just feel like endless filler only there to give you things to fight to level up.
If they took away all the disney then it wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts. If you think that Disney is in KH2 too much then... ummm... You're stupid. :D Nuff said.

XP

LeonHeart19

yeah true...AC hasn't come out in the US yet...dang i didn't even think about that. OH WELL. woulda made it awesome. there are some flaws that i noticed too...but all in all, it's okay....I think the gameplay is kind of shallow though...am i the only one who thinks this...???

brainy_pigeon

I haven't gotten all that far, but for some reason I would have liked it if there was an Emperor's New Groove world. That's just me.

For now, I can't think of really anything else...

KylonCocalina

oblivion seeker said:
If they took away all the disney then it wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts. If you think that Disney is in KH2 too much then... ummm... You're stupid. :D Nuff said.

XP

apparently you didn't read my post. i wanted it taken out cause it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the story. it just seems to be in there to make the game longer.

KylonCocalina

brainy_pigeon said:
It's one of my favorite movies. ^_^

Think about it...Cuzco in your party...David Spade voicing him...

shudder david spade is a terrible actor and a horrid comedian...

brainy_pigeon

KylonCocalina said:
shudder david spade is a terrible actor and a horrid comedian...

Yeah, he's not very funny(I laugh at a couple of his jokes), but I liked his voice acting in that particular movie...

Back on topic:

I think they should have gotten a different voice actor for Aeris...

KylonCocalina

brainy_pigeon said:
Yeah, he's not very funny(I laugh at a couple of his jokes), but I liked his voice acting in that particular movie...

Back on topic:

I think they should have gotten a different voice actor for Aeris...

you and like everyone else :p
mena suvari can lick my balls

Sharikaaria

KylonCocalina said:
apparently you didn't read my post. i wanted it taken out cause it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the story. it just seems to be in there to make the game longer.
that's your opinion, but the worlds in kingdom hearts have everything to do with kingdom hearts. yeah, SIX of the SEVEN PRINCESSES OF HEART ARE FROM DISNEY. many of the characters actually do have something to do with the plot, and if there weren't worlds at all, then sora wouldn't be able to seal keyholes. no worlds=sucky plot. and if there wasn't disney, then that would take the entire meaning out of kingdom hearts

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
^^^
Amen! :)

And the Seph clones would be cool I guess, but that would take FF VII even MORE overboard on the milking of the story. I believe FF VII is involved enough in the game.

I think Disney is perfectly balanced into KH2. FF: Characters, Disney Characters, and original KH characters all in one game? Umm..Awesome.

The only thing that really bothered me, and it's comepletly random, is there was no audinece when Hercules was fighting the hydra, yet, you hear cheering.

Yevon

Freya said:
^^^
Amen! :)

And the Seph clones would be cool I guess, but that would take FF VII even MORE overboard on the milking of the story. I believe FF VII is involved enough in the game.

I think Disney is perfectly balanced into KH2. FF: Characters, Disney Characters, and original KH characters all in one game? Umm..Awesome.

The only thing that really bothered me, and it's comepletly random, is there was no audinece when Hercules was fighting the hydra, yet, you hear cheering.

hey maybe the auidence is the GODS??? meh, anyhow, do u guys even know anything about FFVII:AC?? God come on like KH2 is like before AC and soo if u kill Seph, his genes get captured and cloned and wat not... well that my theoray

BULLETPROOF

well they could have made it harder, they could have made the worlds larger, and made it so the bosses are harder as you progress and the heartless should be harder too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back