• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay so i might have found the possible release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i hope thats right T^T

Ralz

Previously, it was June 1, and this says June 27. Not entirely impossible, at the very least its a close "base date." Good find.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Atleast they have something that doesnt look like everyone else's placeholder dates of 12/31 and 06/01. Hopefully, we'll get some real answers out of SE one of these days. (oh yeah and hooray and my first thread!)

ShinobiMuramasa

I hate to be a downer, but this is most likely another placeholder date. July 27th is the last Tuesday of Q3, in other words it's the last possible day it could come out given that it's coming out during the summer.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I really just want is ASAP. I realised my obsession with KH is starting to dwindle. I dont want to loose it.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Ugh, anything is good for me at this point. Even if it's all the way in July, all I care about is just getting the game.
I have Mirror's Edge, FFXIII and Pokemon to get through the wait.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Ugh, anything is good for me at this point. Even if it's all the way in July, all I care about is just getting the game.
I have Mirror's Edge, FFXIII and Pokemon to get through the wait.

Im so sorry.

I hope they hack BBS so I can actually play it. Im sure it wont run on 5.03 CFW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back