• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay, so from the official site trailer...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
We got some new information, right:

-Namine is related to BHK (duh)
-Riku is in the gamee! Yeah! (I really worried when watch KH2 trailer with no Riku in it)
-Beast and Mulan is playable character
-The fusion thingy is right!
-There is a gummy ship mini game
-the secret movies is really related with the game (see the deepdive ending there?)
-Kairi and Selphie is in the game
-Kairi is the red haired girl at the end of ASAP that see the comet

Am I got it right? I'm kind of dumb in this so... o.o Don't flame me....

Btw is Riku really in the game? (kinda worried)

Playcell

yea..and deep dive 'is' related with the game even though sum people said it wasn't *cough* KL *cough*. and the music on SE's kh website is from Deep Dive

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually anyone cna just put Deep Dive in the trailer. Nomura said it is indirectly related to the story. It is still concept. Kl is still right. :p

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
indirectly related! related being the key word! you see we were not told by KL that it was indirectly releated, we were told it was not at all related...there is going to be some serious i told you so's going around when KL gets online! by me included! it may be a concept but it still has relivence!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA! i am just brimming with joy, and i haven't even seen the trailer!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh really..? Please tell me how its even related at all. Thew Deep Dive BHK and the current BHK look totally different. All it really shows is them fighting some heartless. I would think the only significance is the 13 things at the end.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not smart. :/ Those 13 things can appear easily in Kh2. Deep Dive and ASAS are still teasers.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i know that monkeybutt, all i'm saying is that there is a possibility that the phrases might have some relivence to KH2. i know they are concepts and/or teasers, but i still think that it is possible. and you know what, i don't care what you reply cuse i'm in to good a mood to care!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD ^^ That's nice to know. And I'm saying almost the exact same thing. Of course those words symbolize KH2, but those words couldv'e appeared anywhere, in a teaser or trailer.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
so, that explians the clothes. I guess Kairi and Selphie are school girls now. Nomura was telling the truth when he said this game was gonna be deep. There was nothing like that in Kingdom Hearts. They both look older too. We see namine's pic from Chain of Memories here too. Nice boss fights, and a close up of the co-operations system Nomura talked about.

oathion

The only thing that's probably going to be important and DD/ASAS is the words, ``He looks just like you

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I NEVER said all of it was not related. so *cough*get the facts straight*cough*

And they took the scenes from DD and put them in the trailer. They didn't make the scenes from scratch or take them from the game. They merely recycled <.<

-Namine is related to BHK (duh)

Just because they are talking doesn't mean they are related....

Riku is in the gamee! Yeah! (I really worried when watch KH2 trailer with no Riku in it)

This was obvious

Beast and Mulan is playable character

They aren't playable. They are party members. It's not like you can control them like Sora and maybe the BHK.

-the secret movies is really related with the game (see the deepdive ending there?)

The secret movies are still concepts:

Concept:
-A general idea derived or inferred from specific instances or occurrences.
- Something formed in the mind; a thought or notion. See Synonyms at idea.

Open up a dictionary....

indirectly related! related being the key word! you see we were not told by KL that it was indirectly releated, we were told it was not at all related...there is going to be some serious i told you so's going around when KL gets online! by me included! it may be a concept but it still has relivence!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA! i am just brimming with joy, and i haven't even seen the trailer!

I never said all....except maybe ASAS....tis is really out of date and DD is an updated and more complex version. It's just like a computer. ASAS is a Windows 95, DD is a Windows 98, and KH2 is a XP.

95 stuff will hardly work on a XP computer while some of 98 will work on an XP.

it may be a concept but it still has relivence!!!!!

Durr, Some of the stuff was changed or scrapped but they kept some things like the Crossroads...changed like Kairi's appearance, and scrapped like the BHK's Unknown coat.

IT TOOK ME 2 FREAKING HOURS TO DOWNLOAD THE TRAILER. But it was worth the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back