• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

okay, question..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

odie4lsu20

I replaying KH2 right now and when you are doing Roxas' story, and you see DiZ and the org. member in the computer room, who is the org. member. I can't seem to remember who it is....

It's just driving me crazy. Most of yall will prolly know...

Welshcake

Oh, thanks for the spoilers....I am so grateful you could share them with everyone else awaiting the game. :mad:

C

Charlie

odie4lsu20 said:
I replaying KH2 right now and when you are doing Roxas' story, and you see DiZ and the org. member in the computer room, who is the org. member. I can't seem to remember who it is....

It's just driving me crazy. Most of yall will prolly know...

Hey (in regards to what Welsh just made a comment to you about)-whenever you feel the urge to start asking members about something like this again, just know ahead of time that there are also (other members) who haven't played the game yet in the first place. I understand that the curiousity must have been driving you crazy, but just mind that what you may be asking might be considered as (spoilers) to some people. I could be wrong about this (so forgive me), but the next time you DO ask another question like this either post it in the Spoiler Section, where most things related to this belong, or simply say in front of your first that what you're about to say has the potential of being one all together.

-Anyway, I believe that your question has already been answered, but I just thought that I'd drop by and make my own little comment to you. +Welsh quick note, there are going to be even more occurences when something like this happens, so I'm also letting you know ahead of time (you can take this for example), that you're going to encounter people and threads that basically spoil sections of the game for you. You can either try avoiding them all together, or making yet another personal comment directed towards the person who made it that it had ruined the experience that part of the game was holding for you.

-Or you can use any other methods as you choose, just remember to (constructively) criticize, and avoid the slight temptation of flaming them just because of that.

Well anyway, that's my 2 cents to this topic. (slight spam, but not quite, I just wanted to try pointing the question and Welsh's comment in the right direction)

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

:cool:

~xXx~

O

Oberon

Well said Beauxxx, NOW it was Riku, and that is funny, because he said he was ansem, and ansem was already there... Just pointing that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back