• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay, now this figure does look cool

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Your ganna have to order it..... perhaps the shipment price is higher than the dolls...action-figures price.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
These type of figurines are typically $30. For example, the Roxas and Axel figurines are around that much. Those are play arts.

This is play arts arms; I imagine there can't be too much of a difference, so it's probably going to cost around $30+.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I imagine that these figurines will be available in the appropriate shops in North America.
The downtown Chinatown here, for instance, has a shop with a ton of KH collectibles. It's mainly a matter of knowing where to go.
But yes, if you want to import from Japan, that's doable.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
most just can't get the face right...

Athaydea

Bronze Member
yeah .. see luckily ..this is one of those thing you actually CAN find in the u.s .. there are alot of things i want that they only have in japan .. and its hard to find price figures and ways to actually important them when the only info you can find on them is in japanese = /

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

LOL,it's like finding a nice American Flag figurine only to find that it was made in china

Blue

home is where the heart is
These look really ,really good..I'm thinking of buying them actually o_O lol

Blue

home is where the heart is
I have actually no clue where I'll be getting mine,if I'll be getting them.

But I hope they sell them in the Japanese store that's not too far away from here.But I don't have high hopes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back