• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay,. now im pissed with this post-count buisness.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

::leonskey::

User Title
alright, what the hell.
about 7 months ago, i had left the forums for awhile, then came back, and my postcount went from 3678 to 1578, and i complained, it didnt get fixed, and started working my post count up agian.

so ive been posting alot ever since, and now, this, my post count got dropped to 750.
WHAT THE HELL!? i havent done anything for my post count to go down. and i wish for tis to be fixed, expesialy cause ive been here along time and dont wish to be hassled about it with n00bs who spam and get thare posts up in the 1000's in about a week.

i ask deven,midnighter, or asnyone else to fix this problem, cause this is getting god damned annoying.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yes we all had the Problem. Hey dont be mad like i said it happend to pretty much everyone. I have over 2,000 post and then i dropped down to 500. The post count was readded by Deven himself. He decided that all Post made on the Old IPV boards were no longer to be counted toward your Post count. The only post that Matter are the Post were made here on the VB boards.

Simple answer to everything, dont loose your mind over something you can recover in time. Hope that sloves you problem and Answers your question

User Title
thats the problem, my post count was fine when it was transferred to the VB boards, but since ive been on vb boards its been dropping, and quite drasticly, at this rate i probobly wont be an advanced member or whatever its called. even hous i should have enough posts to double it.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yes, i know that. My post were transfer perfectly from the IPV boards to the VB boards as well. Recently a few months ago Deven decided to do a Recount of Everyones Post count. He made it easier on the Forum to have the Forum only count the Post Made here on the VB boards. So anything posted on the IPB boards dont count. Happend to everyone, its not like he singled you out of the thousands of memebers.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
I dont think thats what he means. TO me it seems like SINCE HE'S BEEN ON THE VB board, NOTHING TO DO WITH THE IVP board, its been dropping like someone has been purposely taking posts from him.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Exactly. From the way it sounds, it seems the post count from this board for him is dropping. This is not involving the post count drop after the IPB/VB separation.

User Title
exactly what they said, it dont got to do with the invasionfree boards, even tho i liked them more.

and im just really ticked, so i just want the admins to help me out here.
im just gonna go play some half-life for awhile while i cool down.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Dude relax, this forum isnt life, its just post count. I went through the same thing, and its no big deal. It will eather get fixed, or not, but right now theres nothing you can do about it.

Back