• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay... just what the hell is going on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Okay, usually i'm very patient with square-enix... but no new info since the first week of january? I'm talking actual important new info. I'm thinking new info will be released around the same time that Yoko Shimomura's new CD comes out. (at least we'll get a KH Theme "the 13th anthology" in the CD and the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Theme "Somnus" but Jeez what is Square-enix doing over there. Trust me I usually don't complain, but this has been a very dry news period.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

patience is a virtue. They cant just pour out info between every month or so

Rix

:)
Awards
Guess Nomura likes to make us wait in pain xD yeah, but I really miss some new info too... Think they shoud reveal a little more (not too much) really soon to keep our interests...

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

what does Nomura have to do with the wait. This happens with all games you get info and then you have to wait a long period of time before you have more info

Rix

Awards
what does Nomura have to do with the wait. This happens with all games you get info and then you have to wait a long period of time before you have more info

yes, I know that. Just pointed out that it would be great to get a tiny bit of new info soon, but I can also wait.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I've been thinking about the lack of news lately too and looking at it in the most optimistic way possible, I came to the conclusion that maybe they're just waiting and are gonna release some big or important news soon. Such as a release date or more info about the progress of BBS and all that. The calm before the storm in a sense. So, the only thing I can say is to be patient and await the eventual news we'll get.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Yeah like KH2 Final Mix. At one moment they released a chuckfull of info

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Hey give Nomura and SE a break...
Video game making isnt the easiest thing to do..and it takes time
PLUS..they're really busy with all these projects:

KH:Birth by Sleep
Kh:358/2 Days
KH:Coded
Fabula Nova Crystallis (including)
FFXIII
FFversusXIII
FFagitoXIII
Plus theyre making 3 more additions to the FFXIII series
FFDissidia
Rapture(online game surprisingly being made for XBOX360)
Some game called-Infinite Undiscovory(being produced by a SE guy, idk what its about)
FFVII Before Crisis
...and thats all i know of now....
BUT ANYWAY...just be patient, SE is the biggest gaming company in the WORLD
They're working HARD for all of us so just sit back and relax...in the END...YOU'LL BE PLEASED

Rix

Awards
yup they have a lot of project, but they also sit on a lot of information that are just waiting to be revealed... And we have to wait for it too...

BTW. Congrats wth premium membership Adamus:)

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I like it more when bursts of info pour out. that way people keep talking about a single thing instead of little bits of info week to week.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

FFXIII
FFversusXIII
FFagitoXIII
FFDissidia
Some game called-Infinite Undiscovory(being produced by a SE guy, idk what its about)
FFVII Before Crisis
They're working HARD for all of us so just sit back and relax...in the END...YOU'LL BE PLEASED

see, theres so much work to be done info can only come in little by little

D

Divine Light

FFXIII
FFversusXIII
FFagitoXIII
FFDissidia
FFVII Before Crisis

yeah thats alot to work on but I also like to look on it in an optimistic way thinking when they are not releasing info they are making the games. the more work and time put into the games the better they will be

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

thats true i guess but someone releasing info or being in an interview doesn't exactly effect a whole crew

Th3 Ch0s3n

Yea taking a long time and then realeasing something huge will make people be like OMG i can't believe so and so will happen and then the cycle continues we wait we get good stuff then eventually the game will come out...lol i just try to forget that the game is even coming and then when it comes i like oh.........nice

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Are you joking? You're joking, right? Because that is totally untrue. SE is NOT the biggest gaming company in the world. They probably don't even make the list. Probably the biggest gaming company is Nintendo or Sony or Microsoft.

safire inthe sky

I think it is kinda wierd that nothing new has come out. Because when the games were first anounced ther was a new scan or interview every week or so. and now there hasn't really been any new information for about two and a half months.

Alpha_Sonix

Are you joking? You're joking, right? Because that is totally untrue. SE is NOT the biggest gaming company in the world. They probably don't even make the list. Probably the biggest gaming company is Nintendo or Sony or Microsoft.

I'm pretty sure it's Nintendo, if your looking at who has more money then Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back