• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Okay I gots girl issues!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
She probably feels a lot of pressure and a little scared beacause you're coming after her with such intensity. If you back off for little while then take it nice and easy, maybe she'll feel less intimidated

Haha you said intensity.. Well I'm not a Doctor of Relationships *shows off PhD*, but your trying too hard, and by too hard I mean too hard, give her some space and just be a friend for her, listen to what she says and it'll all come naturally. :D

dr.korytco

One thing I've learned about women at your age is that if they make your life miserable then ask them out or move on.
Most people your age don't know what they want romantically speaking at your age , they are in an imaginary adult hood environment. The same goes for most High School relationships which usually end in fun or tragedy . Which is why it's important to know what you're getting into and what it is for the other person

The only thing I suggest is that you level your head and control your privates. Ask yourself , realistically, what sort of relationship does she want ( Just hanging out as friends ?) ( Romeo and Juliet ...) then if you want that sort of relationship seek it out. Most women around your age , girls rather, are more mature then the boys and they have to keep a look out for the level headed smart ones. They don't want Romeo coming along and scaring them to death with" I LOVE YOU " "MARRY MEEEE!" ....no. Most girls just want to have fun and find friends and people they can hang out with .

You're young yet and your body and mind is over whelmed with your early feelings for a girl , you are probably over doing it . Step back for a minute, notice that she isn't bouncing off the walls for you and start to try to understand her as a person. This is reality and in reality your hormones are raging but most girls and even women don't really want to have sex.

I know your top priority isn't sex if at all sex but part of that whole opposites attracts thing is at a level of sexual maturity , at least in the inflamed sense of attraction you seem to currently have. Women are a little more quiet and reflective in this department , think of girls your age the same they were when you were younger , just a lot smarter with similar needs.

Actually you may even be that age, just be her friend the best that you can and don't try to win her over with make believe love mojo . It's not the right time for that .

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
You're in middle school? And you bought her gold/diamond jewelry? That's your first problem. That's wayy too far, it's not going to get you in her good graces regardless. If she doesn't like you for you, why would you want to date her?

Also, few girls view getting a hand-made valentine's day gift and a poem appealing. I would go so far as to say most would view them as creepy.

And there's obviously no spark, whoever told you that is lying to you to make you feel better.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
You know yo ucan't rush things right? just take things slowly like ask her to go see a movie or something you know somethign simple. Tell her to bring a friend and you bring a friend, and take it slowly.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Haha you said intensity.. Well I'm not a Doctor of Relationships *shows off PhD*, but your trying too hard, and by too hard I mean too hard, give her some space and just be a friend for her, listen to what she says and it'll all come naturally. :D
Intensity is a fairly funny word. :D PhD for relationships?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I wrote a poem, gave her a hand crafted Valentine's Day gift and she turned down a diamond necklace and pure gold ring I spent 5 months of allowance and birthday money on! Its totally unfair!

ahahahaha

as Ant said,
Rape her.

And a creep? More like mascot and popular class clown!
ahahahah bullshit.
MOST POPULAR KID IN MY SCHOOL AND I VISIT KHI GUYS

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Okay in my middle school, its this girl I liked for most of the year, but no matter hard I try, I never succeed! Everyone knows there some spark there, but she doesn't want to give me a chance! I wrote a poem, gave her a hand crafted Valentine's Day gift and she turned down a diamond necklace and pure gold ring I spent 5 months of allowance and birthday money on! Its totally unfair! What should I do! I refuse to move on! When schools starts right back up I'm going and not stopping until I win her heart!

You sound like a bit of a stalker, to be honest. Sorry, but she just might not want things you can give her.

Not all girls are materialistic. Also, she might not even be into jewelry. I'm a girl and I'm not. I don't like wearing the stuff. Besides, she might not be comfortable accepting such expensive gifts from someone that she doesn't even know.

Get to know her first. Try and talk with her, ask her out, little things. They make a big difference. Try not to show her that you're a stalker, but rather that you're a person who's genuinely interested in her.

And don't try and buy her love. That just looks bad.

A

Azrael

Okay in my middle school, its this girl I liked for most of the year, but no matter hard I try, I never succeed! Everyone knows there some spark there, but she doesn't want to give me a chance! I wrote a poem, gave her a hand crafted Valentine's Day gift and she turned down a diamond necklace and pure gold ring I spent 5 months of allowance and birthday money on! Its totally unfair! What should I do! I refuse to move on! When schools starts right back up I'm going and not stopping until I win her heart!

You sound like a stalker.

Just let things come naturally and woo her subtly.

Life isn't fair kiddo.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Honestly dude, if you want to gain a girl's heart or whatever, don't be too desperate or act so suddenly or whatever creeps her out, that won't work. If you're gaining her kindness and so forth, don't ruin it by doing things to the point that make you go "Why did I do this" like the fact that you bought her jewelry. Hey, I'm just saying and if she keep rejecting you, please try to move on and also understand this: There are other girls who are capable of your heart. She doesn't have to be the "one" ya know? What if things go for the bad when your dating?

Lolita

Dear You
DUUUUUUDE.
There's no way in the coldest and deepest pits of hell that James Sunderland would jump in that you have enough money to buy her that at this age. o__o; Im 12, your age or around there or so, moving to 7th grade, and im not looking for a relationship anytime sooner, seriously, what the hell could you do when "dating" at my age? o__o There's something called " high school " and until then i'll be ready to date.
/small rant

Anyways, don't look pathetic infront of her and others. If she doesn't like you, just accept it and move on instead of wasting your time and "money" on that girl. o__o; If she actually likes you, she should say so herself since you already confessed to her, so what's not the problem to confess to you if she does like you. You must be intimidating her, actually, you're like trying to force her to like you with the whole "win her heart" thing.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
D:

How about you ask her out? Talk to her. Get to know her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back