• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Okay I gots girl issues!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Haha, hush now you.

But seriously, you gotta take it easy kid. Ever thought she isn't even ALLOWED to date yet? Seems very likely, most 13 year old girls aren't, they have to be "sneaky" about it.

Though, I think I'm going to call BS on this whole story, but that's just my personal expertise. =/
What middle school kid can afford diamond necklaces and pure gold rings? (Which are illegal to produce in the states, by the way)
I got my wife a diamond-LACED necklace, and it was $2800.
A fully studded diamond necklace will run up around 6-7 grand.

We're not impressed, to be honest.

SRB2Unleashed

Haha, hush now you.

But seriously, you gotta take it easy kid. Ever thought she isn't even ALLOWED to date yet? Seems very likely, most 13 year old girls aren't, they have to be "sneaky" about it.

She can't date "bad boys" like my friend Gary, even though he isn't bad at all, as for me a boy with a heart a gold and a sense of humor is that bad at all?

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
She can't date "bad boys" like my friend Gary, even though he isn't bad at all, as for me a boy with a heart a gold and a sense of humor is that bad at all?

You're just something out of a middle school stereotype aren't you kid?

When you're done trying to seem cool, we'll be waiting for the confession. =/

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
as for me a boy with a heart a gold and a sense of humor is that bad at all?

These might be good qualities, but if she isn't your type and not even close to being interested, those qualities don't really matter.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Haha, hush now you.

Though, I think I'm going to call BS on this whole story, but that's just my personal expertise. =/
What middle school kid can afford diamond necklaces and pure gold rings? (Which are illegal to produce in the states, by the way)
I got my wife a diamond-LACED necklace, and it was $2800.
A fully studded diamond necklace will run up around 6-7 grand.

We're not impressed, to be honest.

QFE

Someone's ignoring a certain post.

SRB2Unleashed

You're just something out of a middle school stereotype aren't you kid?

When you're done trying to seem cool, we'll be waiting for the confession. =/

XD, that made me laugh, sorry not trying to seem cool if I was I apologize I'll stop that mostly 'cause I hate people who do try to seem cool, not like I have the whole school eating out of my hands or anything.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Really, it seems to me like you are inflating your pride by stating why you think she should date you (class clown, heart of gold, need I say more?). But really, she probably isn't allowed to date at all. And 'winning over her heart' never works, due to the fact that she has to like you for who you are. And are you sure there is a spark? Or is it some hallucination or something?

Besides, middle school relationships suck ass. Just wait until high school when people start driving.

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com
you're*

sorry, pet peeve

._. *stares*....awesome! lol sorry grammar mest up ^^

Thank you. For some reason, this kind of advice I'm fairly good at

you sure do :D

These might be good qualities, but if she isn't your type and not even close to being interested, those qualities don't really matter.

true love
infatuation

let the guy choose people

SRB2Unleashed

Good point there Lycanthrope! Honestly when I first told her I liked her, I could tell she liked me, but I got to nervous then screwed it up. Ever since then I tried to impress her again, occasionally when I'm not even trying she seems to be impressed my skills in school (I guess she wants someone who's also smart and nice to her.)

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
If you think girls actually go for the nice guys at that age, you have a LOT of fucking learning to do about women.

SRB2Unleashed

I'm not that nice, once again I apologize if I seem to be making myself out to be one of those "Mr. Perfect Guys" from a soaporea

EDIT: I mean, I'm nice but not wake up with a 100% smile on my face, give food to the poor and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back