• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Okay I gots girl issues!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2Unleashed

Okay in my middle school, its this girl I liked for most of the year, but no matter hard I try, I never succeed! Everyone knows there some spark there, but she doesn't want to give me a chance! I wrote a poem, gave her a hand crafted Valentine's Day gift and she turned down a diamond necklace and pure gold ring I spent 5 months of allowance and birthday money on! Its totally unfair! What should I do! I refuse to move on! When schools starts right back up I'm going and not stopping until I win her heart!

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Wait till you grow up and the answer will come a lot easier. You have better things to worry about in middle school, trust me, I've been there.

It's more hassle than you can handle.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
It seems to me like you are a creep. This will only continue to get worse until you become a rapist in your future due to a traumatizing lack of social acceptance at a young age. You might as well get some experience now.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Okay in my middle school,

:/

Everyone knows there some spark there, but she doesn't want to give me a chance! I wrote a poem, gave her a hand crafted Valentine's Day gift and she turned down a diamond necklace and pure gold ring I spent 5 months of allowance and birthday money on! Its totally unfair! What should I do! I refuse to move on! When schools starts right back up I'm going and not stopping until I win her heart!

Gatdamn you can't handle rejection can you? If she's not interested move on; there's not much you can do beyond that. Trying to win her over with gifts, poems etc. isn't going to do it if she doesn't requite your feelings. All you're doing is making an idiot of yourself and wasting money on a girl that does not like you at all.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
She probably feels a lot of pressure and a little scared beacause you're coming after her with such intensity. If you back off for little while then take it nice and easy, maybe she'll feel less intimidated

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
In that case raping her should be easy

get invited to a cool party and just ask her if you can put the tip in for like 5 seconds

LIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back