• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Okay I gots girl issues!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Kid, you're what I like to call... an Adrian. You see, Adrian was the kid at my highschool who liked this girl. Did all sorts of things for her, bought her presents and gifts. Yet she didn't like him. The more he tried, the more she hated him, the more she hated him, the harder he tried. He just couldn't take a hint. Eventually he deluded himself into thinking that she loved him and was just playing hard to get.

Now, you see, this girl happens to be one of my best and closest friends. And one night when her parents were out of town for their anniversary, Adrian decided to pay her a visit at night by showing up at her bedroom window. From what she told me, it was all innocent until Adrian wouldn't leave her alone and demanded to be let inside. This is where I come in. She calls me terrified about Adrian begging me to come over. So I bring a friend who was with me at the time, and we go over to her place. Now Adrian here says he "knows" Kung Fu. My friend and I, on the other hand, actually know Ninjitsu.With my friend being way better at it then me. Needless to say there wasn't much of a stuggle and Adrian pissed off and I ended up staying over to keep her safe.

You my friend seem very much like Adrian.

~Sora?Kairi~

Okay in my middle school, its this girl I liked for most of the year, but no matter hard I try, I never succeed! Everyone knows there some spark there, but she doesn't want to give me a chance! I wrote a poem, gave her a hand crafted Valentine's Day gift and she turned down a diamond necklace and pure gold ring I spent 5 months of allowance and birthday money on! Its totally unfair! What should I do! I refuse to move on! When schools starts right back up I'm going and not stopping until I win her heart!

Dude. There's so many more girls in the world. I got locked onto a girl in middle school, and let her take over my life. Now, I'm not even a quarter way through the summer, and I've gotten three girls phone numbers. TRUST ME. If she's not letting up, don't force it. Move on, and the girl for you will come.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 74488

Get out there. There are many beautiful fishies in the sea :D

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

I agree with the person you are laughing at.

Other than being a way for humanity to better explain reproduction, Love has no practical use whatsoever.

I say forget this chick, and work on your studies.

Jinjo

dont even try. i learned that u shouldn't try date at a young age, i saw to many of my friends get rejected.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
lay off a little and u want her to want you as much as you want her. woooo i hope that made sense

SRB2Unleashed

Kid, you're what I like to call... an Adrian. You see, Adrian was the kid at my highschool who liked this girl. Did all sorts of things for her, bought her presents and gifts. Yet she didn't like him. The more he tried, the more she hated him, the more she hated him, the harder he tried. He just couldn't take a hint. Eventually he deluded himself into thinking that she loved him and was just playing hard to get.

Now, you see, this girl happens to be one of my best and closest friends. And one night when her parents were out of town for their anniversary, Adrian decided to pay her a visit at night by showing up at her bedroom window. From what she told me, it was all innocent until Adrian wouldn't leave her alone and demanded to be let inside. This is where I come in. She calls me terrified about Adrian begging me to come over. So I bring a friend who was with me at the time, and we go over to her place. Now Adrian here says he "knows" Kung Fu. My friend and I, on the other hand, actually know Ninjitsu.With my friend being way better at it then me. Needless to say there wasn't much of a stuggle and Adrian pissed off and I ended up staying over to keep her safe.

What the Fuck...

BTW This year I've been ignoring my crush, and she seems to try to get my attention, What does that indicate? EDIT: I Just Remembered another guy likes her, my friend Katie says my crush likes that guy, but my friend Gary asked my crush was that true, and she said no. And since her and Gary are close friends, IDK If She'll Lie to Him. Who should I Believe.

Last edited:
Awards

lol where in the hell did you learn Ninjitsu?

well anyway If you are a great guy then she should come around herself. don't push it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
she turned down a diamond necklace and pure gold ring I spent 5 months of allowance and birthday money on! Its totally unfair!
you're serious? wow. well honestly, i wasn't that into jewelry and stuff when i was in middle school, so to me if someone offered me that i would have turned it down because
A - omgod! you spent so much money on it! i don't deserve! why are you wasting your money on shit like this?! GO RETURN IT!

B - you spent so much goddamn money.... it's embarrassing to be seen wearing that....

C - i don't like you... why god can't he leave me alone?!

D - omgod does he think we're going to get married or something? sure i like him but my god im not gonna wear some ring he bought! we're not even going out or anything!

E - why god why can't -insert her crushe's name- give me stuff like this instead of him?!

F - i don't like this shit, why couldn't he have bought me a ps3 or psp or ds or something instead of this useless shit?! D:

SRB2Unleashed

you're serious? wow. well honestly, i wasn't that into jewelry and stuff when i was in middle school, so to me if someone offered me that i would have turned it down because
A - omgod! you spent so much money on it! i don't deserve! why are you wasting your money on shit like this?! GO RETURN IT!

B - you spent so much goddamn money.... it's embarrassing to be seen wearing that....

C - i don't like you... why god can't he leave me alone?!

D - omgod does he think we're going to get married or something? sure i like him but my god im not gonna wear some ring he bought! we're not even going out or anything!

E - why god why can't -insert her crushe's name- give me stuff like this instead of him?!

F - i don't like this shit, why couldn't he have bought me a ps3 or psp or ds or something instead of this useless shit?! D:

XD Oh Wow Still did anyone read my last post on this? I Confused

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
What the Fuck...

BTW This year I've been ignoring my crush, and she seems to try to get my attention, What does that indicate? EDIT: I Just Remembered another guy likes her, my friend Katie says my crush likes that guy, but my friend Gary asked my crush was that true, and she said no. And since her and Gary are close friends, IDK If She'll Lie to Him. Who should I Believe.

ughh this chick you like seems annoying.

ok, was this on the same day or like ? cuz... if it's like a few weeks/ even days difference, then yeaaah i guess u should believe the last person to say stuff. idk.

can u give names to ur crush and the dude that likes ur crush? it makes things sorta easier...

but you should show her a little that you still like her, lol. but now that you're not all up on her grill, maybe she can see how you actually are in person, and not as some obsessed idiot.

SRB2Unleashed

ughh this chick you like seems annoying.

ok, was this on the same day or like ? cuz... if it's like a few weeks/ even days difference, then yeaaah i guess u should believe the last person to say stuff. idk.

can u give names to ur crush and the dude that likes ur crush? it makes things sorta easier...

but you should show her a little that you still like her, lol. but now that you're not all up on her grill, maybe she can see how you actually are in person, and not as some obsessed idiot.

The Guy That Likes Her is Eric, My Crush is Named Amy

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
1. You HAVE girl issues.

2. Move on.

3. You're in middle school. Girls aren't even that interesting until around 9th or 10th grade, when the boobs REALLY kick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back