• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay I feel dumb but...I cant beat freaking Ansem!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

13Rox

I feel awful and a shame to even be alive right now because I cant seem to get past the part where you fight Ansem by yourself for the first time. You know the part right after you fight the Darkside and Donald and Goofy are locked out? Is it because my level is only 30 something? Should I go back to other worlds and wait till I hit level 50? I need help please! its driving me nuts. I even have the most powerful keyblade, all sorts of items, the highest MP I can get and all the abilities. My friend thinks its just the level and that I should level up Donald and Goofy so I dont have to fight so much when they are in so i am ready when I have to face him alone.

Anyone wanna help a gamer out?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Which attacks do you feel are the most difficult to handle? I'd say keep your distance from him when not attacking, and stay on the move. His flying projectiles can be deflected back toward him, and his charging attack can be blocked. His other attacks can be dodged with good timing.

Don't be afraid to use some Elixirs, if you feel you need to do so.

13Rox

I have trouble when he gets to the point where he starts using the guardian and makes a glowing shield around himself. I can never seem to get away fast enough and they both manage to hit me at once. But yeah. Basically I run around in circles and then get anxious and die because I get bored of running around and getting no where with it. So the plan this time is to pack up all my items with me and not to use them for the first or second round until i get to the point where if I dont use them I will die. Then I will evade him with all costs unless I get the opportunity to attack. But thanks so much! I suck at playing this game in Proud mode. If I was playing it in beginner there would be no problem at all.

13Rox

I'm on proud. Yeah I am soooooo going back and leveling up. I just got lazy half way through the game and let Donald and Goofy fight for me and just completed the worlds without actually doing anything. But I played it all in a straight shot and only took a break to eat. So you can imagine I got a little bored.

Gram

Banned
Awards
As others have stated it's largely under leveling, if you find that boring try leveling up through the hades cup solo or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back