• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay, I admit it. My other theory was trash. Here's my new one.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Spirit

First off, I'd like to apologize for my piece of trash theory. This one, instead of being a complete wall of text, I'm going to post in chapter form. Like a fanfic, but not as fanficyish.

Chapter One: Who is the DS?

Now it's impossible to say EXACTLY who he is, so I'm going to focus on his origin instead. It's clear that he looks a lot like Riku's Dark Form, but why? Well, in the leaked trailer, MX says
Already that man is a monster infused with darkness. Defeat him! Correct my mistake!
This tells me that DS will be the final boss. What does this mean? It means that MX created DS by adding darkness to his heart. The first man to be corrupted by darkness. What about MX? He discovered darkness, and wanted to find a way to utilize it. After the darkness corrupted DS, it began to spread, like a virus. Of course, there were a few who were not "infected", and those are the PoHs.

So, three things explained:
1. DS will be the final boss.
2. MX discovered darkness and used it to create DS.
3. Those who were not "infected" by darkness are the PoHs.

EDIT:
Link to Chapter 2: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/107434-okay-i-admit-my-other-theory-trash-here-s-my-new-one-2.html#post3019518

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Actually this is a better theory, I give you props on this one. It's small, but it could be possible for DS to be the final boss or something rather.........

Sexy Angel
Already that man is a monster infused with darkness. Defeat him! Correct my mistake!

It was never stated that MX was talking about DS.

This tells me that DS will be the final boss. What does this mean? It means that MX created DS by adding darkness to his heart. The first man to be corrupted by darkness. What about MX? He discovered darkness, and wanted to find a way to utilize it. After the darkness corrupted DS, it began to spread, like a virus. Of course, there were a few who were not "infected", and those are the PoHs.

DS maybe the last boss, but i highly doubt that. It would be some huge demented darkness monster.

I agree with the idea that MX used darkness, but i dont think that DS was the first person to have darkness within him.

I don't really agree with this Darkness Infection. Its on shakey ground, coming out of nowhere and not even proving itself.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

allot of the things we have on BBS are shakey, and your right i dont think DS would probably turn into some giant darkness monster but it still is possible.

Sexy Angel
allot of the things we have on BBS are shakey, and your right i dont think DS would probably turn into some giant darkness monster but it still is possible.

Well, seeing that all the bosses so far(excluding R&RCoM Boss) its pretty safe to assume that its a huge death day monster.

Then the fact that DS was in most scenes of his speech means nothing?

What?

MX NEVER talked about DS. DS was only featured in one scene, and he didnt say a thing. So, it means nothing.

Well, in the leaked trailer, MX says

MX NEVER Said this. Your showing false evidence. Thus, your theory is false.

Last edited:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I think that DS and MX are sort of like ansam and his shadow so maybe they are both the final boss like in KH1

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hmm, just a random thought:

What if MX absorbed DS towards the end of BBS. He decided to possess/absorb Terra; resulting in Xehanort. The guardian Ansem[nort/SOD] had behind him could be DS...or what's left of him...

whatever, just a passing thought. Don't look into it at all. I just wanted that to be heard.

UrbanQuattrus

^The final boss will be Yannis, and we will defeat him by moving his capricious threads to the appropriate forum. :laugh: :laugh:

kobee_13

This sounds pretty good so far.
I think that MX did add darkness to DS heart to create him.
And the reason DS and Riku looked so much alike is because
well do you remember when heartless Ansem told Riku to
let darkness go into his heart for Riku to get stronger then
once he did he came out resembling DS.

Also I think That MX and Terra combined somehow to create
The Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts 2, I think that because
in the concept video Terra's eyes turn yellowish orange and
usualy besides the heartless only the Xehanort's and the heartless
and nobody of them had those eyes so it's like saying Terra is
becoming Xehanort. And maybe that is also what MX ment in
the leaked trailor when he said I'm tired of waiting for you
Terra cross the walls between light and darkness to me.

DarkSoldier85

MX seems willing to fight against VAT in the secret ending. This theory is possible, but there are other people who MX could have been talking about. It's most likely that he was talking about Ven, because that was the scene where Terra was carrying an unconscious Ven while talking to MX.

I think that DS could very well be a boss, but not necessarily the final boss.

I think that MX, too, will be a boss.

Also, I think that one of the three main characters will have a different final boss than the other characters.

Discuss.

rikuV2

seems very plausible but i wonder who will fight the final boss if it is going to be a one on one

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

So For a final Boss it would be

Terra - MX
Ven - DS
Aqua - Maleficent?

Keyblade Spirit

What? No, "Bad theory is bad."s yet? Awesome. Keep discussing guys, the next chapter will be up soon.
EDIT: Here is the next chapter.

Chapter 2: What Happened After the FM Trailer?

My guess is that Terra defeated MX and DS, but not before Aqua and Ven were killed by MX and DS. Terra, taking Aqua's armor with him (Screw Ven lol), he transports to HB/RG, calls himself Xehanort, and feigns amnesia. Eventually, he gets the chance to become more powerful and, hoping to find a way to bring back Aqua and Ven, immerses himself in darkness. Xemnas is his Nobody, and tries to fix the mistake he made and tries to become whole, but PHAILs and becomes truly evil. Meanwhile, his heartless is trying to bring back Aqua and Ven by looking for KH, but again, he fails and in his frustration, the Heartless that he tried to deny he was takes over and he begins acting on pure instinct. Bada-bing bada-boom, he's trying to take over the universe.

The End
For now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back