• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

okay here then you will know what i mean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XCJ

I know does him if you put in slow motion just do it you will know how he walks in khcom

XCJ

no he does not and then sora said tell kairi you're self is my theory

ironfists

he was saying that because he didnt want him to die. he was dieing so eh said you can tell her yourself when we find her. in hopes that he wouldnt die. but he does. sorry

XCJ

did sora cry nope did you cry nope so he is alive is my theory

exile31

Axel is dead, end of story. You have to stop shoving your theories in people's faces. You're giving all of the 14 year old people on the site a bad name because everyone is going to think we're as crazy as you. As for that guy in the shadows, he might be Zexion he might not nobody knows.

XCJ

first tell evryone to put it in slow motion sencond I know does zexion third axel could be dead or not dead okay

gryphenix85

Just because you did not cry does not mean he is not dead. If that were so, certain characters from all movies would be coming back in sequels.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
XCJ said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0rzELQGKyjc&search=kingdom hearts 2
Death of A friend
axel and sora fighting
put it slow motion and see how he is gone

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aACz2AOswgU&search=kingdom hearts 2

The end of kingdom hearts 2 trailer
the man who is walking at the end is zexion put it in slow motion and see how he walks. :)

the is proof right here I been watching does videos for four weeks now :mad:
Its clearly Sora...

Look at his hair... its spikey, though a bit longer.. but Sora is older there, we should not forget.

He has Soras clothes at least...

JakeBlade

exile31 said:
Axel is dead, end of story. You have to stop shoving your theories in people's faces. You're giving all of the 14 year old people on the site a bad name because everyone is going to think we're as crazy as you. As for that guy in the shadows, he might be Zexion he might not nobody knows.
I know, it makes me think that i'm crazy too.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Hey, put this in the spolier forums for all the aussies and europeans out there!

Incosiderate noobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back