• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay, Bets are on!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
What's the chances of the Japanese Image Board, 2chan, who will hate on Birth by Sleep like they did with Final Fantasy XIII when it's released? I'll probably say likely.

I can't wait until they list the pointers and exaggerate everything.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The more people there are, with more communication going on between them, the more haters and hate there will be for anything. It's unavoidable that people will hate on it everywhere.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
how about you Chrono? aren't you hating it enough? heh

Birth by Sleep is like a love-hate relationship. I cannot understand why she did those things, but there are other things which makes me fall back in love again. Then she stabs my heart when she did something wrong =/

'DeVour

What's the chances of the Japanese Image Board, 2chan, who will hate on Birth by Sleep like they did with Final Fantasy XIII when it's released? I'll probably say likely.

I can't wait until they list the pointers and exaggerate everything.

Who cares?
Really.

Don't tell me it bothers you because people have their opposing opinions on a game that you might like when it's released.

Also:
The more people there are, with more communication going on between them, the more haters and hate there will be for anything. It's unavoidable that people will hate on it everywhere.
Well said.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Birth by Sleep is like a love-hate relationship. I cannot understand why she did those things, but there are other things which makes me fall back in love again. Then she stabs my heart when she did something wrong =/

haha like a rollercoaster.

Axens

Banned
2chan can buzz off. There are like 3 million times more lovers than haters of the game. They wont make much difference in trying to convert anyone in hating the game. They either hate the series already, or they love it. BBS is a cannot miss game.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
haters gonna hate? lmao

let them write/say what they want. everyone's entitled to their own opinion or whatever the correct line is.

LionHeart14

I have no idea what 2chan is, but critics usually hate everything. I'm sure there are some people that will be nitpicky and bash it for the stupidest things, but for some reason I think that the over all reviews for BBS will be pretty positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back