• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okami

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
Completed the game last night just on 40 hours of gameplay. i was pretty satisfied with the ending, and as much as it would be wierd to have a sequel, id like to see all the characters again. although if they did make a sequel, i wouldnt wanna be chasing brush techniques the whole time.

anywho my question is What are Kamic Transformers?

Also, i remember in earl stages of Okami before it came out, there was a clip of Amaterasu in a normal fight, but he had the exact same sword in his mouth that the rat zodiac has (power slash zodiac), what ever happened to that?

Also, in the clips after completing the game, they show some gameplay that isnt even available in the game. like barking out the front of peoples houses and they come out and smack you, carrying food in your mouth to people, grabbing anyone and chucking them on your back etc...

im guessing these were just Concepts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back