• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

***///OKAMI FC\\\***

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
I'm surprised there isn't one of these yet... So I went ahead and made one! Join 'round, fellow Okami fans!!! Personally, I love this game more than Kingdom Hearts. *glances out of the window and sees an angry mob of KH fans with torches and pitchforks...and keyblades.* But - but KH is a close second on my list!!! Honest!

Anyway, is anyone planning on getting the Wii version of the game? I would, but firstly, I don't have a Wii, and it'll prabably be quite a while before I get one. *sobs* Secondly, I like the graphics in the PS2 version better. It just looks more like an authentic watercolor painting than in the Wii version... :/

MEMBERS:
Suzakuseru
Sonja~Soulheart
M.o.N
Imperial Chaos
Shadow Riku Rising

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member
i wanna sign in,i love okami,i played it,completed many times,
awesome game,the graphics,scenery,attacks,susano,issun,french boy,i like em' all!

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
I must have completed that game over at least a couple dozen times...

My favorite female character is most definitely Ninetails (I'm so YURI for her right now!!! 8D), although I'm not sure who my fave male character would be... Probably either Okikurmi (Shmexeh Beast, he is!) or Blight (Even though I hated him until I made a human form for him for some fanfic...he looks so pretty with his long, silky, emerald green bishounen hair. I'm such a sucker for bishounen, so shut the hell up...)

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ooo, me pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssee!!! I <3 it so much lol!

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
^You're all in!

I have another question to ask: Is anyone planning on entering the Capcom & deviantART Okami contest? If you go to my gallery, which is in my sig, and then scroll down to "Favourite News" and click on "Okami - Get Your Paintbrushes Ready!", you can find out more about it. I'm entering a series of Planetary Okami, starting with Neptune, since it's my favorite planet. ^^

Macabre

Gold Member
cool,i wish you good luck.

my favorite character there,hmmm,i think i like that wolf transforming guy who takes the sword to save the village from eternal blizzard and eclipse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back