• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ok ultima weapon or fenrir???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ultima or fenrir

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack~Of~Clubs

lol i just dont like fenrirs ability sayin how hard it is to get....... at least u get the extra drive bar tho

riku157

Jack~Of~Clubs said:
ok im sure theres been many of these but i wanna no ultima or fenrir

If you already know that there are many threads like this one why would you create another one?

But i would say that the ultima weapon was good for the tournaments but the fenrir is what i used after i defeated sephy.

Jack~Of~Clubs

riku157 said:
If you already know that there are many threads like this one why would you create another one?

But i would say that the ultima weapon was good for the tournaments but the fenrir is what i used after i defeated sephy.

lol i see what ure sayin i probly shouldnt of made this but im to lazy to search.......
and i wanna no what i should use

BeastlyKillaKreg

ultima. fenrir was stronger, but only by 1 point, and magic is much more useful than brute strength in many situations. fenrir is GODLY in many minigames, but ultima is what i would use. maybe put fenrir as the keyblade you use in valor form.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ultima Weapon is the best in my opinion. The Ultima gives you 6 power up but also also gives you 4 mp power up. Also it has the MP hastaga ability. While the Fenrir gives you 7 power up but it only has 1 mp power up. It also takes away a whole combo. The Fenrir is so uneven and the Ultima Weapon has a better combination. The Ultima Weapon is much better in my opinion.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Name: Fenrir
Atk: 7
Mag Atk: 1
Ability: Combo Minus
Effect: Minus 1 to the Maximum number of Air/Ground Combo
Obtaining It: Defeat Sephiroth in the Dark Depths of Radiant Garden(Hollow
Bastion). After that, go to speak with Cloud in the Market Place
of Radiant Garden. Go back to speak with Sephiroth and watch the
Showdown Of Fate 2. Tifa will give this to you afterward

Name: Ultima Weapon
Atk: 6
Mag Atk: 4
Ability: MP Hastega
Effect: MP Recovery Speed up remarkably after using MPs

mp is near dam useless unless your in a really hard battle, like xaldin or sephiroth, where you need to heal. other then those cases, its clearly fenir who wins

HandsomeAnsem32

WellI voted Ultima but Fenrir looks cooler. ltima looks like the old style of keys.
Fenrir actually looks like a modern day key.

Zorono_mercy

I'll go with ultima weapon 'cause I love explosion and explosion make more damage by magic. Also, I picked both mystic power at the begining of the game so I need MP hestaga.

soralvl99

go ultima! fenir was cool looking.but it lowered ur air attack combo by 1!.which was retarded.and ultima is like playing with MAGIC and never running out.God bless the guy who made ultima weapon.we are in your debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back