• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok this is confusing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
When you lock the keyhole in hollow bastion. Leon and yuffie say when you destroy ansem all worlds will appear and everyone will go to there original world. Therefore Kiari should be in Hollow bastion. But at the end of Kh.......shes in destiny island please somebody explain this too me.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Well... what I think is is that ya know when you talk to her 4 or 5 times in Traverse Town, and she says something like: "I grew up in Hollow Bastion, but Destiny Islands is my real home."?
Well, I think that she appeared on Destiny Islands again because it was her true home. she may have been from Hollow Bastion, but in reality, Destiny Islands was her world.
Did that anwer it? Hope I did a good job in explaining, percymort!

thecloser

things would return to the way the wore before the heartless atacked and when the attacked destiny island kairi was on it so she returned there

beefsteak

Yeah exactly what thecloser said. Nomura said the exact same thing in an interview.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
um...Percy? Leon and Yuffie didnt mean that they would go back to their home world. They meant more or less that they would go home to where they lived, spent most of their life etc.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
"Question: At the end, it seems Kairi is left in the Destiny Islands. Doesn't she return to Hollow Bastion?

Nomura--Right. I often get asked about this part, but it's actually explained in the game. The Princesses tell Sora that everyone will be able to return to the place they were when their world was destroyed. Kairi disappeared in the Destiny Islands, so she returned there. Because she was physically sent from Hollow Bastion to the Destiny Islands, so she never actually "disappeared" from there."- A interview with Tetsuya Nomura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back