• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ok so we know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_aroS

Deep Dive Theory

my theory is since one of the people in deep dive is riku, well nomura confirmed that the other is BHK...thats why riku looked at him like that because of the fact that he thoughr ir was sora,but how did BHK kno 2 the the oblivion 2 Riku....maybe they kno each other somehow..gimme ur opinions please

Last edited:

vashblueeyes

Maybe when sora starts his adventure... bhk winds up at catsle oblivion and namine briefs him of the situation and is sent to find and assist sora but winds up in deep drive and meets riku and mickey and they also form a threeman team whcih is playable... well this is just a theory and iam just a noob.(This has one flaw does bhk know that riku knows sora? if not why did he asked "where's sora?".

Sora_aroS

well one thing i kno is that u wont be able 2 fight with mickey,because he has 2 be used as background character(disney said so)but that whole scinario does make sense cuz BHK does talk 2 naimene...and i dont kno how BHK knows who Riku is or that he can hold the Oblivion..and enjoy ur stay here cuz i love it here;)

Sora_aroS

yea..and BHK also had a heart form around him when he stands there...Sora does something similar only its a crown, and BHK threw the damn keyblades..i mean he was wooping @$$..i wanna see him and sora go at it till the death

Dark-Sora 50

... I don't think BHK created the Heartless sign around himself. After all, Riku can control Darkness to his every whim, and so he decided to protect his little buddy for a while lol.

Dark-Sora 50

Because maybe BHK has the same ability as Riku. Smell scents. Riku could tell Sora was actually Zexion in COM (you'll have to play to find out) through scent. Maybe BHK can do this as well, smelling Riku could utilize Darkness and so threw it at him.

LittleWarrior84

that reminds of a Family Guy episode where Peter is at the Women Respect camp... That makes sense, but then it would most likely be near the end of the game if BHK can fight like that! I doubt there would be much of a story after that.

heartless_mage21

Mabe BHK winds up at Castle Oblivion and Namine told him to go find Sora for some reason
and then Namine created the 2 keyblades for BHK from Soras memories.Then along the why he meets Riku that would explain ASAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back