• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Ok so i got a dance coming up and i need advice on stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seikay

I went to all my Middle School dances, and nobody ever actually danced together, they would have dates but they would just kinda walk around with each other, nothing big. High School is when everyone actually starts dressing up nice and dancing with each other.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
ive been invited to prom and other high school dances but even so, they seem pretty lame.
the only thing I actually went to was the military ball.
all fancy and stuff. It was actually pretty nice.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
When i ment wow i ment What the hell is grinding geez. And im going to the dance no doubt

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Hey Aldrain, Seriously, Don't listen to some of the stuff these guys are saying. Obviously they didn't go to any normal Dances at 13. All you need to do is just talk to a girl that you like, but not one that is going out with someone else, to dance with you. Just take the lead and dont try to make a fool of yourself. As for grinding, get that word out of your head til your 15 XD

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Hey Aldrain, Seriously, Don't listen to some of the stuff these guys are saying. Obviously they didn't go to any normal Dances at 13. All you need to do is just talk to a girl that you like, but not one that is going out with someone else, to dance with you. Just take the lead and dont try to make a fool of yourself. As for grinding, get that word out of your head til your 15 XD
Meh, grinding may not be the best idea at a middle school dance, but that's all I did in middle school, so I don't know anything else.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Meh, grinding may not be the best idea at a middle school dance, but that's all I did in middle school, so I don't know anything else.

Grinding tends to cause trouble when a girl doesn't like It. Just take It slow and learn the moves as you grow up XD Or just watch youtube and learn.

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
Yea so its been a while since ive been on and all but anyway I NEED HELP! So the last dance i went to was a flop with the dancing. Any advice on how to dance with rap and hip hop songs and the girl i like is dating a guy. Do u think i should still ask to dance with her? On a slow dance rather. And also i need to know what girls will dance with me, do i just ask around or what? And nobody should call me a pussy or i will go all cyber Rambo on you...............:D! joking

idk...move your hips and not so much ur feet, but enough to make it look natural, and i guess around a girl. but it depends on how intimate you can get with the girl...i'm 19, so i'm not so sure what to say for dances

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yea and it depends what songs are playing for me to dance to when its not a slow dance.

Gatorade

Yea and it depends what songs are playing for me to dance to when its not a slow dance.
Slow songs are easy to dance to, but harder to find a willing girl. Especially in middle school.

Fast songs, you just go up to 'em and BAM! They don't even know what hit 'em. Actually, most of the times girls probably don't even know who's grinding on them so there's nothing to worry about.

Apollo

Silver Member
There is a pretty easy way to decide on what to do. How would you feel if someone grinded with your girlfriend, or slow danced with her.

Do go on to the dance floor right away, and every few songs stop to make sure your basically doing the same thing as everybody else. Also some songs come with a predecided dance(Soulja boy, etc.) so you might know those.

Shade737

Silver Member
I wear jeans to a grind so it has a less chance of being felt but luckily girls that actually felt it didn't say anything when I happened to slip up a couple of times most of them just smiled. I guess they liked it or something.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
There is a pretty easy way to decide on what to do. How would you feel if someone grinded with your girlfriend, or slow danced with her.

Do go on to the dance floor right away, and every few songs stop to make sure your basically doing the same thing as everybody else. Also some songs come with a predecided dance(Soulja boy, etc.) so you might know those.

The first thing is something to consider. NO GUY likes some random dude dancing with their girlfriend.

No matter how painful listening to Soulja Boy is, it's usually played at the dances I go to. Usually they are easy to figure out.

Questionable. Sometimes even regular jeans can hurt your balls when grinding. I have a dance on Friday that I'm likely rolling in with jeans, only because we have blacklights, and I don't have white sweatpants and I'm gonna be rockin a load of neon and white shit.

Also, I suggest sunglasses. I usually find it easier to have a fun time with sunglasses. Just roll up to a group of a few girls, get their numbers, and you've met a group of girls within a few minutes. And girls do like to try to steal sunglasses, so they will go up to you.

Also, don't go up to a group of girls with an equal amount of friends if you have the intent of meeting and hooking up with the girls. Usually, I roll with only one or 2 kids maximum at any given point during a dance. You usually would want all eyes on you, so even 2 friends isn't the best idea. Last time, I rolled alone and got a solid amount of numbers.

Gatorade

The first thing is something to consider. NO GUY likes some random dude dancing with their girlfriend.

No matter how painful listening to Soulja Boy is, it's usually played at the dances I go to. Usually they are easy to figure out.

Questionable. Sometimes even regular jeans can hurt your balls when grinding. I have a dance on Friday that I'm likely rolling in with jeans, only because we have blacklights, and I don't have white sweatpants and I'm gonna be rockin a load of neon and white shit.

Also, I suggest sunglasses. I usually find it easier to have a fun time with sunglasses. Just roll up to a group of a few girls, get their numbers, and you've met a group of girls within a few minutes. And girls do like to try to steal sunglasses, so they will go up to you.

Also, don't go up to a group of girls with an equal amount of friends if you have the intent of meeting and hooking up with the girls. Usually, I roll with only one or 2 kids maximum at any given point during a dance. You usually would want all eyes on you, so even 2 friends isn't the best idea. Last time, I rolled alone and got a solid amount of numbers.
Don't dance with someone else's girl. EVER!

Good thing the Soulja Boy craze is over. It probably will still be played, unfortunately. Can't hurt to learn it.

Regular jeans can hurt, but it's worth the pain. I'd rather have pain then embarrassment. And I like your style Lycan lol.

Sunglasses are great. Not only are they sexy as hell, but they help you lose your inhibitions because the girls can't see you as well and they make you have a better time (well, they do for me anyway).

Definitely go around with 1 or 2 other people. But the other people have to be uglier then you. But don't just pick the two math geeks or something, pick moderately popular people so they know that you don't roll with the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back