• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Ok so i got a dance coming up and i need advice on stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yea so its been a while since ive been on and all but anyway I NEED HELP! So the last dance i went to was a flop with the dancing. Any advice on how to dance with rap and hip hop songs and the girl i like is dating a guy. Do u think i should still ask to dance with her? On a slow dance rather. And also i need to know what girls will dance with me, do i just ask around or what? And nobody should call me a pussy or i will go all cyber Rambo on you...............:D! joking

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
With hip hop just let the rhythme carry you.

If the girl you like is with someone else then no don't ask.

Slow dancing is hard to explain through the internet. You'll just get it when the time comes I guess.

Edit: As for what girls would dance with you......If you aren't too weird just be yourself. Girls like it when guys do that. Trust me on that one I'm a girl myself.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I'm sure Demyx has plenty of boys lining up to dance with her.

Anyway, your 13, no one dances at middle school dances anyway. Wait until highschool.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
I'm sure Demyx has plenty of boys lining up to dance with her.

Anyway, your 13, no one dances at middle school dances anyway. Wait until highschool.

No actully I don't.

And I beg to differ on that middle school dance thing. I went to a middle school dance twice (once with a friend and once with my 1st boyfriend) and there were losts of people there.

So he'll actully meet some girls there.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Just a word of advice, don't ask any girls who have boyfriends to dance with you. Trust me, it won't end well.

You say you're in middle school? Well sometimes those dances can be lame. If it is, there's not much you can do about it.

But if it's not, and there are girls dancing, you can try to see if any of them pull you into their group while you are standing near them. If they don't and you are feeling brave, step right up behind some girls and start grinding on them. Most don't mind it. Although it is middle school... I'm not sure. Feel it out.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well the only problem i got now is, these two guys plan on party boying me like they did at the last dance. And for the last dance i danced with two girls. Did i mention its a valentines dance on friday the 13th. God maybe a girl will ask me to dance.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Yea so its been a while since ive been on and all but anyway I NEED HELP! So the last dance i went to was a flop with the dancing. Any advice on how to dance with rap and hip hop songs and the girl i like is dating a guy. Do u think i should still ask to dance with her? On a slow dance rather. And also i need to know what girls will dance with me, do i just ask around or what? And nobody should call me a pussy or i will go all cyber Rambo on you...............:D! joking

Here's what you do, dance to what you feel comfortable dancing to and dance with who you feel comfortable dancing with, or you will not only feel very awkward, but look it too. <.<

Gatorade

grinding is essential mah nigga

you'll be getting boners all night
This is true. I can't imagine a dance without grinding.

It's quite hard at dances where you have to get up because a boner is very easily felt by the girl in our thin dress pants. It's hard to hide. But this doesn't sound like a dressy dance.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
This is true. I can't imagine a dance without grinding.

It's quite hard at dances where you have to get up because a boner is very easily felt by the girl in our thin dress pants. It's hard to hide. But this doesn't sound like a dressy dance.
Trust me it can be felt through a dress acording to my girlfriend but yeah you gotta be careful with boners.

Gatorade

Trust me it can be felt through a dress acording to my girlfriend but yeah you gotta be careful with boners.
What I usually do is put it vertical and stick the top of it like in between the waist of my pants and my stomach. It's hard to explain, but basically just put it so that its wedged tight by your belt, so it's much harder for girls to feel it.

Seikay

Yo man just let yo junk hang out dawgg, dem bitchez be feelin up all ova dat sheet. If she don like it MAKE her touch it. Den u gotta smack da bitch up and hit dat.

No don't really do any of what I just said, and for all the girls that read this I was totally joking :D

Gatorade

Yo man just let yo junk hang out dawgg, dem bitchez be feelin up all ova dat sheet. If she don like it MAKE her touch it. Den u gotta smack da bitch up and hit dat.

No don't really do any of what I just said, and for all the girls that read this I was totally joking :D
Lol I actually enjoyed reading that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back