• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok so Big Daddy Xemnas said...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nafizl

Nobodies actually had feelings and he just lied and was a jerk and stuff but how come Diz and no one else realize the Nobodies anger or sadness? ..

Sorax 122

Actually, he said that Nobodies had the ability to grow back hearts, but he just kept that from them. For example, Roxas and Axel were able to grow back their hearts because of their friendship.

Edit: ninja'd by Master Spock.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Diz realized in his research but choose to ignore it in his bias. Besides, Xemnas also said that they "mimicked" real emotions for various reasons to aid in fooling the others.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nobodies actually had feelings and he just lied and was a jerk and stuff but how come Diz and no one else realize the Nobodies anger or sadness? ..

The whole universe was trolled and led to believe that all the "feelings" and "emotions" Nobodies displayed were false and only an act (As were those in the fanbase who believed the stuff explained in KH2 despite of hints at the opposite). Except Xemnas, Xigbar, DiZ and possibly Master Xehanort no one, not even Yen Sid, knew that Nobodies have the capacity to grow a new heart, as they indeed start out without one.

Xemnas and Xigbar were the ones who started this conspiracy on Xehanort's orders while DiZ found out about it in his research on hearts and Nobodies, but like Ruran said, choose to ignore/deny his findings because of his revenge-clouded mind and intense hatred for Nobodies in general.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Xemnas to Organization: "We will form Kingdom Hearts and gain hearts of our own, becoming whole people. In the meantime, we cannot feel, for only Kingdom Hearts can give us a heart to feel with..."

In his head: "Idiots, can you not feel little heart buds growing in you? I guess the universe is more stupid than I thought. They don't know this KH is a fake, they don't know we can grow hearts, and they apparently don't care that I stabbed them with the keyblade to turn them to this in the first place. Stupid idiots think I'm some kind of savior or something. Perfect. Haha...haahaaa...hahaha..."
*Laughs maniacally on the inside, complete poker face on the outside.*

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Xemnas to Organization: "We will form Kingdom Hearts and gain hearts of our own, becoming whole people. In the meantime, we cannot feel, for only Kingdom Hearts can give us a heart to feel with..."

In his head: "Idiots, can you not feel little heart buds growing in you? I guess the universe is more stupid than I thought. They don't know this KH is a fake, they don't know we can grow hearts, and they apparently don't care that I stabbed them with the keyblade to turn them to this in the first place. Stupid idiots think I'm some kind of savior or something. Perfect. Haha...haahaaa...hahaha..."
*Laughs maniacally on the inside, complete poker face on the outside.*

Well, he had his reasons for fooling the Organization. It probably took special conditions for the Organization members to realize that they were getting their hearts back slowly. Preferably, Roxas and Axel, but Roxas pretty much had Ven's heart. So, would that mean that Roxas was growing his own heart?

JustSnilloc

The whole universe was trolled and led to believe that all the "feelings" and "emotions" Nobodies displayed were false and only an act (As were those in the fanbase who believed the stuff explained in KH2 despite of hints at the opposite). Except Xemnas, Xigbar, DiZ and possibly Master Xehanort no one, not even Yen Sid, knew that Nobodies have the capacity to grow a new heart, as they indeed start out without one.

Xemnas and Xigbar were the ones who started this conspiracy on Xehanort's orders while DiZ found out about it in his research on hearts and Nobodies, but like Ruran said, choose to ignore/deny his findings because of his revenge-clouded mind and intense hatred for Nobodies in general.

Not to mention that it's been hinted at since KH1 that anything can grow a heart

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well, he had his reasons for fooling the Organization. It probably took special conditions for the Organization members to realize that they were getting their hearts back slowly. Preferably, Roxas and Axel, but Roxas pretty much had Ven's heart. So, would that mean that Roxas was growing his own heart?

So long as he had them fooled, that they did not have hearts, he could use them as vessels, but as soon as they knew they were growing hearts, they wouldn't be so willing anymore, plus they'd just tell Xemnas to GTFO, and kill him.

JustSnilloc

Yeah, but what about Roxas? He had Ven's heart. Is it possible that he grew his own heart during his time within Organization XIII? And, he doesn't need Ven's heart to exist?

Yeah, it's essentially been confirmed that Roxas grew his own heart during his time with the Organization. The nifty thing about hearts however is that their existence is dependent on nothing else. So while Ven's heart contributed to Roxas's appearance and possibly his original emotional capacity, Roxas's own heart now has those things by itself and much more.

Roxas's heart is a complete heart to itself, so it doesn't need Ven's. Though while they (Roxas and Ventus) do share some qualities, you'd be surprised (when you really look at it) how different they are.

So long as he had them fooled, that they did not have hearts, he could use them as vessels, but as soon as they knew they were growing hearts, they wouldn't be so willing anymore, plus they'd just tell Xemnas to GTFO, and kill him.

Right, that was the unifying reason for the Organization to stay together... If they had known that they had hearts of their own, or even the possibility of developing hearts on their own (without organization aid) there would be no reason to stay with the Organization (other than fear of being hunted down and destroyed)

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Yeah, it's essentially been confirmed that Roxas grew his own heart during his time with the Organization. The nifty thing about hearts however is that their existence is dependent on nothing else. So while Ven's heart contributed to Roxas's appearance and possibly his original emotional capacity, Roxas's own heart now has those things by itself and much more.

Roxas's heart is a complete heart to itself, so it doesn't need Ven's. Though while they (Roxas and Ventus) do share some qualities, you'd be surprised (when you really look at it) how different they are.

Right, that was the unifying reason for the Organization to stay together... If they had known that they had hearts of their own, or even the possibility of developing hearts on their own (without organization aid) there would be no reason to stay with the Organization (other than fear of being hunted down and destroyed)

Well, maybe some of the members did find out that they were growing their own hearts. And, Xemnas probably had said Nobody executed. It seems possible in his nature as that is what a dictator would do to maintain control. Plus, Axel and Xion did say that the Organization could turn a Nobody into a mindless Dusk. What's to say that Xemnas didn't use that method to keep control over his group?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Not to mention that it's been hinted at since KH1 that anything can grow a heart
I've almost forgotten that. Was it in the Ansem Reports or said in dialogue?
(We need KH HD over here, quick! lol).

Yeah, but what about Roxas? He had Ven's heart. Is it possible that he grew his own heart during his time within Organization XIII? And, he doesn't need Ven's heart to exist?

Not only possible but also outright confirmed in DDD without directly saying it.
Furthermore, Ven's heart was never a real decisive factor in Roxas' existence anyways, only in his appearance and the second Keyblade available for dual wielding.
It was said by Nomura even before Birth by Sleep was even released in Japan that Roxas and Ventus are not the same character in any form.

Well, maybe some of the members did find out that they were growing their own hearts. And, Xemnas probably had said Nobody executed. It seems possible in his nature as that is what a dictator would do to maintain control. Plus, Axel and Xion did say that the Organization could turn a Nobody into a mindless Dusk. What's to say that Xemnas didn't use that method to keep control over his group?

That's indeed something I could see Xemnas going with, considering what a real asshole he is (he's a variant of Xehanort after all) and if anything in DDD Xemnas almost looked like a bigger heartless manipulator than even Ansem SoD who is no saint either.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Goes to show you how fitting the Xehanorts are as the antagonists of the series; you don't have to be mindless and instinctual to be "heartless."

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Not sure whatchu getting at.

Well, what I mean is why would Vanitas settle himself with Xehanort? I mean, he's way more vicious and powerful than him. And, even in BBS he was willing to kill Ventus, his light half in order to get stronger and even going so far as to possess Ventus to forge the X-blade; also his body was about to expire considering he was just the dark half of Ven's heart, whereas Ven had his light half and still had control over their real body. Vanitas was just a fragment wanting control over Ventus, who was the original and had the light along with the real body, whereas Vanitas would just expire as he said he needed a new body seeing that his own 'tempory' body was about to expire, because he never possessed a real one.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Well, what I mean is why would Vanitas settle himself with Xehanort? I mean, he's way more vicious and powerful than him.
Not quite. Vanitas got his ass beat by Aqua, who's roughly on par with Terra, who (contrary to popular belief) could have gotten HIS ass beat by MX.

And, even in BBS he was willing to kill Ventus, his light half in order to get stronger and even going so far as to possess Ventus to forge the X-blade; also his body was about to expire considering he was just the dark half of Ven's heart, whereas Ven had his light half and still had control over their real body. Vanitas was just a fragment wanting control over Ventus, who was the original and had the light along with the real body, whereas Vanitas would just expire as he said he needed a new body seeing that his own 'tempory' body was about to expire, because he never possessed a real one.
His body was perishing as a result of Ven beating him to a certain extent.

More importantly, I don't see how that would relate to what I was ranting on about "heartlessness."

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Not quite. Vanitas got his ass beat by Aqua, who's roughly on par with Terra, who (contrary to popular belief) could have gotten HIS ass beat by MX.

His body was perishing as a result of Ven beating him to a certain extent.

More importantly, I don't see how that would relate to what I was ranting on about "heartlessness."

Well, because Vanitas didn't care if his other Ventus perished and he didn't care about MX's plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back