• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ok simple unbirth thoery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
The planes of nothingness and twilight are different.
The in between world is where you fight along side Axel againist the nobodies
url

The nothingness relam is where you fight Xemnas the last time when he's dressed like this... This is where AtW was banished by Xehanort
url

fixed :>

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Double auto fail. Not even 3 seconds into reading. KBL's theories are complete crap. Yannis was better.

no.

don't.

I meant that isn't retarded speculation.

Um, get the fuck out of the section because that IS the point of this section. In fact, just go away.

well.....can you give more explanation before shutting down everything???

to be honest the last conversation we had about this, you ended up adding your own speculation on how i cant. you really didnt try to disprove it. i think know its the best chance

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Double auto fail. Not even 3 seconds into reading. KBL's theories are complete crap. Yannis was better.
Ump Karate remembers my name i might make a name in these forums yet. The theorys are still coming dont worry and My "The soul! in general and Keyblade Wars Theory were pretty good.:lol:

I say its possible.

If Aqua13 doesnt i will.

Its been said i really think that we should stop speckulating on BBS its still very cloudy. Were not going to know much until before the Japan release.

Uh...Nothing better to say then this. No just dont post this anymore, what do you think a theory is.

The Enchanted

Both of you should stop thinking up theories and just post them willie-nilly.
As many say...
Think before you act.

Try to add more thought into them.
And Evidence wouldn't hurt either.

The Heart and Soul can't do much together, without a container.
SO unless the darkness is able to contain them, which there is little reason as to how it would be involved.
Your theory is quite dead.
Ta, da!

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
As many say...
Think before you act.

SO unless the darkness is able to contain them, which there is little reason as to how it would be involved.
Ta, da!

enchanted, seriosuly....i would like to say facepalm, but i know that isnt right.

anyways of course i will have a side affect of darkness. i tihnk thats pretty obvious....i mean they are related to heartless in some way.

just for some people who didnt think of this. i'll add it on to the thread. seriosuly though.....that detail is basically rhetorical.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
As many say...
Think before you act.
I need time to fiquire out the whole theory before i post it, all i need to fiquire out is why they all of a sudden disappeared.

Uh....BBs has a lack of evidence

Do i have to bring up the heartless.

Nobodies are neither light nor darkness but they exist as the body and soul.

Ta, da!

Hilarious no.

keyblade-user

ok is it possible its just body and heart? do u think unbirths can be light versions of heatless idk

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
ok is it possible its just body and heart? do u think unbirths can be light versions of heatless idk

yeah....since the heart has been removed from the body, the heart with soul is shrouded in darkness.

similar to a heartless but i bet MX found away to keep the soul with the heart.

i also notice it twitches like a nobody and i was thinking that would be the soul beign unstable. and in the new gameplay, you see the weakest form of unbirth twitching aswell. so in theory, the soul gets unstable and makes both unbirth and nobody to twitch

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
well.....can you give more explanation before shutting down everything???

Don't have to. It's obvious.

to be honest the last conversation we had about this, you ended up adding your own speculation on how i cant. you really didnt try to disprove it. i think know its the best chance

nooooo, I gave you proof and you just refused to accept that you're wrong.

Ump Karate remembers my name i might make a name in these forums yet. The theorys are still coming dont worry and My "The soul! in general and Keyblade Wars Theory were pretty good.

um, who are you again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back