• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ok simple unbirth thoery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
this theory is 50% mine and 50% keybladelegacy.

ok we all know a being is made up of soul, heart and body right?

ok so heartless has the heart and nobody has soul and body right?

so possible combinations for unbirth could be heart+soul or heart+body. but without the soul both heart and body will perish. so the only possible combination is heart+soul (since the unbirth theory has no body, the heart and soul will be consumed by darkness. this could explain how they look very similar but that isnt part of the theory.

anyways i could add more but i'll just leave it for you guys to discuss and i know some of you have heard this thoery, so...idk what to say about that, but i hope its a bit more original than most (mostlikely not).

Last edited:

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
Huh thats the second time I've heard about the unbirth. Thats an interesting way to come into the world... Anyways I read it and you say the nobodies have the soul and body. I thought the Organization members were the only nobdies to have retained there bodies. So say the Organization member died,there's the body and soul...the heartless dies,theres the heart. So wouldn't you end up with the person who lost his/her heart??? Oh i don't know,what do you think???

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Huh thats the second time I've heard about the unbirth. Thats an interesting way to come into the world... Anyways I read it and you say the nobodies have the soul and body. I thought the Organization members were the only nobdies to have retained there bodies. So say the Organization member died,there's the body and soul...the heartless dies,theres the heart. So wouldn't you end up with the person who lost his/her heart??? Oh i don't know,what do you think???

you know i never really understood this. all i know if both heartless and nobody are defeated, then the being comes back.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I've heard this Unbirth theory before, back when it was called a 'New Enemy Theory'
Unbirths being of heart and soul is certainly possible, but I'd rather not think
it to be the case, since the properties of the soul and thus properties of the
being become almost impossible to explain based on current knowledge.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I've heard this Unbirth theory before, back when it was called a 'New Enemy Theory'
Unbirths being of heart and soul is certainly possible, but I'd rather not think
it to be the case, since the properties of the soul and thus properties of the
being become almost impossible to explain based on current knowledge.

what do you mean?

Key of Valor

The Professor
What I mean is, the properties of the soul were never
explored, so its hard to really support the idea that
Unbirths are heart and souls since we know so little
about souls in KH.

Jolteon

If this theory is true how does this being take a physical form? We're does it come from? The realm of Darkness or nothingness? Is it able to think on its own or does it take orders from higher ups? Lol just show me a picture of this enemy and maybe I can get a better grasp of things. I'm probably just ranting...sorry if I'm not making any sense. Do you have any other ideas to add to your theory?

Key of Valor

The Professor
Grace Assassin explains in his theory how
they might have a physical form. It says
something about how hearts can project
physical forms so the hearts of the Unbirths
may be able to do the same. (if I read correctly,
I just skimmed it cause I'm tired)

Key of Valor

The Professor
Possibly they might come from another type of twilight plane.
Heartless (like shadows) are of darkness. (night)
Nobodies (like dusks) are of twilight fading to darkness. (dusk)
Perhaps Unbirths are of twilight ascending to light (dawn)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
so possible combinations for unbirth could be heart+soul or heart+body. but withou the soul both heart and body will perish. so theonly possible combination is heart+soul. this could explain how they look very similar but that isnt part of the theory.

Lol, wanna go by something even remotely Squeenix? Then that would make Unbirths and Homonculi the same.

Jolteon

Possibly they might come from another type of twilight plane.
Heartless (like shadows) are of darkness. (night)
Nobodies (like dusks) are of twilight fading to darkness. (dusk)
Perhaps Unbirths are of twilight ascending to light (dawn)

Ascending to light...huh now you've got me thinking. Ok so if I heard correctly,they will make an appearance in BBS. Now if the Unbirth are tring to ascend to the light,why are they fighting the protecters of light?

Twilight Wielder

Hmmm this got me thinking wat if Riku some how became the wielder that brought destruction and Sora was the one that saved the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back