• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok SERIOUSLY!!??? KH BBS World Battle LVL. Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Can you elaborate a little more?

As you progress through the game the world levels may change.

For example, when Terra first goes to the Badlands, it's much lower than when he goes there for the final battle.

Why are you worried about the WORLD levels so much anyway?

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
As you progress through the game the world levels may change.

For example, when Terra first goes to the Badlands, it's much lower than when he goes there for the final battle.

Why are you worried about the WORLD levels so much anyway?

HAHA well partly beacuse no one seems to know how, but mostly because the higher the LVL worlds are, the faster it is to level up your character.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
When you beat the game, they go up. Aqua's are considerably lower until Final Episode

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm assuming you're talking about the battle level glitch where you beat the Final Episode but Terra and Ventus's world levels are still the same? It's normal for Aqua's to be the same because they're higher in the Final Episode. Sadly I don't know but I still managed to level all my characters 99 regardless.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
If you need to level up:
Ventus & Aqua: Use the D-Link Mickey in the Keyblade Graveyard
Terra: Get 4 Megaflares, Exp chance, the skills that reloads your commands more quickly when you have low healt (I don't remember the name...sorry >_<) Sacrifice and go to Neverland. Use Sacrifice, that will bring down Terra's HP to 25%. Now, enter the cave where you fought Peter Pan, there will be a jelly unversed. Fire Megaflare once, wait, the jelly will die and multiply. Fire Megaflare again...ta-daaa! Tons of exp for you ^_^

Awards
It's been the same for whole series >.> You must progress through the game to increase the Lvl Cap of the worlds.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Didn't we have like 3 threads for leveling up?

Crystal

Silver Member
Terra and Ven's world battle level increase after the ending.
Aqua's world battle level increase in Final Episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back