• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok, now I need KH III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oh.
Beat KH II, now I need III, I"m already going crazy because I'm craving this game like crazy...need KH III.

- Pointless Topic.

BULLETPROOF

there might not even be a kingdom hearts 3, it might be an animation or something noeone knows, wait a year or two and then look for stuff on kh sites

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Good Luck....

If there is something going now for the next Kingdom Hearts it may comes out around 2008? Maybe...

I will be here....

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I think i am going too fast!!!!! Im really afraid that Im going to beat it really soon cuz i just finished the pride lands. Am I really close to beating it? I don't want to be otherwise i will cry!

inutikidude

^ u still gotta revisit all the worlds meaning u have to play all the worlds twice

guess ull b waiting for another 4 years :/

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
KeybladeStriker said:
I think i am going too fast!!!!! Im really afraid that Im going to beat it really soon cuz i just finished the pride lands. Am I really close to beating it? I don't want to be otherwise i will cry!

hmmm, depends.....is it your first or second visit?

Epilogue

killjoy princess
:\ Why is everyone rushing the game? I regret rushing Final Mix and the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts II, I just wanna take my time on Kingdom Hearts II in english, I didn't wait four years just to beat it and get bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back