• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok my unbirth theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

I think using souls by themselves is a little sketchy...it kinda opens the door to death and the afterlife and a whole buncha other crap that doesn't really fit

birthbysleep0094

What if unbirths are'nt even real?
What if there like nobodys but darker?
You never what they could be. Heartless come from unbirths and nobodies come from heartless. So the three have a conection. Look up what a heartless first, since heartless come from unbirths.
Do unbirths even have hearts, if not what if a heart was added then mabye it changes to a heartless (not sure!!)
And maybe they disapeared because they arent real, they only gain a shape or body for a period of time (kida like spirits). Well i'm probelly wrong!!!!!!

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
What if unbirths are'nt even real?
Their real.
What if there like nobodys but darker?
Unbirths are blue
You never what they could be. Heartless come from unbirths and nobodies come from heartless. So the three have a conection.
Unbirths are the starting point for the heartless and nobodies. Hearts being release creates nobodies.

Look up what a heartless first, since heartless come from unbirths.
???

Do unbirths even have hearts, if not what if a heart was added then mabye it changes to a heartless (not sure!!)
We dont know what they are composed of. And xehanort created the heartless so no.

And maybe they disapeared because they arent real, they only gain a shape or body for a period of time (kida like spirits). Well i'm probelly wrong!!!!!!
No their real if they can hurt you then their real.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
What do you have against me?

Don't think your special or anything...

1. i said PRE- heartless (That means before heartless)
2. Maybe they were defeated to a point where they no longer were a threat, or TAV did something to stop the process.

It still doesn't explain how the Unbirths are a starting point for Heartless.

3. Get over it.

Shut up.

Axelfan008

Don't think your special or anything...

It still doesn't explain how the Unbirths are a starting point for Heartless.

Shut up.
I don't. I'm think maybe someone else lords it over others...

I never said they were, I said that they were PRE heartless, which means they came BEFORE the heartless, because I think we can all Agree that whether or not the heartless exist in BBS, they don't show up. Perhaps this was they way for Darkness to escape a persons heart before Ansem, or something. Either come up with a theory of your own, or stop shooting down other people's without proof. (I've seen you get proof before, good work on my Xion theory, or Ven theory, whatever it was.)

Again, Get over it.

Muse

you look atrocious
Heartless don't exist in BBS. They don't exist until Apprentice Xehanort creates them, and he doesn't come into play until after BBS. Hence heartless -/- BBS.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Who died and made Terra leader. Dont hate on ven.

Um, no.
Terra is obviously the leader as he's close to Masterhood.
Judging by the screens, Ven is relatively new with his Keyblade.
T>>>V
Just because Ven looks like Roxas, doesn't mean he's stronger than Terra.
That's a stupid thing to base your logic on.

Ven's a bitch because he fails at Keyblades, he fails at life and because he failed to defeat his villian like a GOOD wielder would. So now Sora has to save the universe.

That's right. Ven fucked up so hard, he died, causing some random kid 10 years later to look like him, so that he may collect on Ven's shame.

Aqua fucked up pretty hard too, but not as much as Ven, because she was clearly better than Ven.

And Terra probably became the villian through sacrifice, so that wasn't a fuck up.

Ven's a bitch.

Im pretty sure that it involves the soul.

I know, abnd it's based on retarded psuedo-logic.

Axelfan008

Um, no.
Terra is obviously the leader as he's close to Masterhood.
Judging by the screens, Ven is relatively new with his Keyblade.
T>>>V
Just because Ven looks like Roxas, doesn't mean he's stronger than Terra.
That's a stupid thing to base your logic on.

Ven's a bitch because he fails at Keyblades, he fails at life and because he failed to defeat his villian like a GOOD wielder would. So now Sora has to save the universe.

That's right. Ven fucked up so hard, he died, causing some random kid 10 years later to look like him, so that he may collect on Ven's shame.

Aqua fucked up pretty hard too, but not as much as Ven, because she was clearly better than Ven.

And Terra probably became the villian through sacrifice, so that wasn't a fuck up.

Ven's a bitch.
no one ever said that, that I know of. And you're right, Ven seems to get his ass saved and handed to him quite alot.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

Muse

you look atrocious
alright.

heartless--created from darkness in heart
nobody--the carcass left behind by the heart and soul
unbirth--the soul

my opinion anyways.

Heartless are the hearts shrouded in darkness. They're not just pure darkness.
Nobodies are the body and soul. If the body gets separated from the soul, it perishes.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i would believe that heart and soul might be the key. or instead of soul, it could be just heart and body. but the charistics of both heartless and nobodies within the unbirth implies, heart and soul

Muse

you look atrocious
Either way, be it heart and soul or heart and body, if the soul and the body are separated, the body will perish. I figure that's unlike regular Heartless whose body and souls simply fade into darkness. I figure that's were you're unable to get that body back.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i would believe that heart and soul might be the key. or instead of soul, it could be just heart and body. but the charistics of both heartless and nobodies within the unbirth implies, heart and soul

Death is not a theme of Kingdom Hearts.

thus being it able to be reborn? maybe thats the meaning of unbirth?

Yeahno.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's kind of a given.
If they've gone out of their way to avoid death in the first 5 games, why would the 7th be about death?
This is something I ask to both you and keybladelegacy.

And learn to quote dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back