• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok, it's time to admit it...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Picnicpanther

Who has ever died in the Gadget Shop? I mean, it can be argued that it's one of the best places to get materials for synthesis if you have Lucky Lucky equipped on all people, but man, on expert sometimes it just gets HARD. So, raise your hand if you've ever died in there.

and btw, why is it the gadget shop...there isn't anything to buy in there. should be called gadget house in my opinion.

keyblade39

im right there with out! i thought i was the only 1 so i didnt say anything! and yes expert mode is hard

D

Deleted member 35867

Ok, you know what? I don't know where I am in expert. I have to see how I do in there. And yes, I also agree.........gadget house, not shop.

bladed asassin

once... i got cocky and i refused to use cure and well... (stupid defender!!!! lol) and its not really a shop.. the only thing u get there are mail cards i think

Master Hearts

Next time I go in there on Expert, I'll use Code Breaker for infinite HP.

I can honestly say that I've never died in the Gadget Shop on Expert. In fact, I tried to avoid enemies almost the entire time. >.>;

i havent ever died but i havent ever played it on expert so yeah.

I know that place always kinda freaks me out cause it almost has this creepy abandoned feel to it. But i think like the hotel doesnt have workers i just figured after the heartless moved in the workers moved out.. but still the gizmo shop doesnt even look like a shop.. maybe a very very petite museum perhaps?

Apollo

Silver Member
I have died a lot of times but I never go there only to go up there to ring that bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back