• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok it is CONFIRMED VALOR FORM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

it wasn't really a ZOMG SUPER HUGE FIND

just an FYI kind of thing

cuz i used to think it was officaly brave form because the jap website said that and because the jap kh2 command menu said buraaivu foomu (braive form)

guess they changed it in the NA version :)

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
TwilightSoulKey said:
it wasn't really a ZOMG SUPER HUGE FIND

just an FYI kind of thing

cuz i used to think it was officaly brave form because the jap website said that and because the jap kh2 command menu said buraaivu foomu (braive form)

guess they changed it in the NA version :)

Actually, it also shows how you select a Drive Form.

E

Eclipse

yeah, i loooove wisdom

off-topic: i wish kh2 was 2-player :( that way i could battle my buddies in drive forms =(

anyways, valor sounds waaay cooler than brave

ffx2_rpgmaster

Wow...thanks for making a pointless topic.

This is old...I mean very old. SE has been telling us that for months. Even in their interviews, it comes of to be "Valor" form.

E

Eclipse

^^^ actually, in the japanese web site it said brave form, and the japanese command menu said brave form, so that's why i assumed it was brave form

as far as match being spelled macht, it is? well they have a few typos..maybe they workd it out after maverick got a copy

like MCP is spelled MPC ;0

E

Eclipse

^ they probably worked those bugs out after maverick got the copy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back