• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ohioisonfire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
holy shit that is gorgeous

the background looks amazing but the black in the first one brings out the flames more aughhhhh i can't even decide which one is better

so hot

Shawty

Awards
Damn, how do you even do that!? Amazing stuff, I like the 2nd one best, it could actually be a movie poster. You're great, nuff said.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Is it just me, or are you on fire?

But seriously, great stuff man! Chaotic version is my fav. I like the first one, but the bg with the levels kind of doesn't do it for me. Still, not to take away the awesomeness of this.

#sojelling

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Damn, how do you even do that!? Amazing stuff, I like the 2nd one best, it could actually be a movie poster. You're great, nuff said.

glowing edges and a ton of flame pictures ;D

I love it Jaxx! It looks like it could be a poster for the next Hunger Games movie! :D

cannot unsee

Is it just me, or are you on fire?

But seriously, great stuff man! Chaotic version is my fav. I like the first one, but the bg with the levels kind of doesn't do it for me. Still, not to take away the awesomeness of this.

#sojelling

hmm levels? you mean my exposure? o:

and thanks everyone!

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
You just signed up to play the Beast in the non existant inFAMOUS 2 movie adapation! sooooo awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back