• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ohhikairistopgetoutofmythreads

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
i want one of this 3 to happen.
1) she is a d-link or summon
2) riku teaches her how to use a keyblade or use her light as a weapon
3) (hope this hapens) The game will have 3 scenarios i)Sora, ii)Riku(obtained after completing Sora´s story),
iii)Aqua( obtained after finshing Riku´s story) and Kairi appear in the 3 scenarios to somehow help you.

I just hope if any of those were to happen she would gain some good character development and not be out of place like in KH2.

In the BBS secret ending it's almost like Kairi gives Sora her blessing by giving him the good luck charm. It definitely does not entail her going with him.
However, I agree that KH's front woman should be a little more useful. But if Kairi goes badass on everyone, she'd have darkness in her heart. Are PoH even allowed to hate? If darkness gets in her heart, she wouldn't be a PoH. So if KH3 has Kairi going ballistic on villan, then they'd also follow the story of her losing her PoH status.
Well, I'm pretty sure PoH's are allowed to fight. I mean, they don't have to be Damsel's in Distress. I mean, look at
Ven in BbS, who had a pure heart since Vanitas was separated from him. He could still show negative emotions and fight and such.So I imagine Kairi would be able to do that without losing her PoH status. Hell, didn't Cinderella do a command attack with Terra in Enchanted Dominion? It's basically the same thing.

bluefroggygirl

yesyesyes!
I would love to see Kairi of more use in the KH series!
Oh, and Kairi should have some extra magicky witch powers too because of the whole Namine fusing with her thing. Maybe that could tie in somewhere, somehow into your idea :eek:?

Lonbilly

Awards
yesyesyes!
I would love to see Kairi of more use in the KH series!
Oh, and Kairi should have some extra magicky witch powers too because of the whole Namine fusing with her thing. Maybe that could tie in somewhere, somehow into your idea :eek:?

Well, I think they would pretty much share the same power with the exception of Sora's memory and Dark portals. But as for anything else I could see Namine actually resulting in Kairi having extra powers and possibly even being able to connect her to being able to use Sora's Keyblade, since in a way Namine was Sora's Nobody as well.

Sadie808

-Vanitas (resurrected/brought back) coming to the islands and making Kairi think Sora's gone evil.
I like this idea try image him being a boss in KHIII Against SRK i wonder what sora`s reaction would be facing him^^

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Personally, I think it would make it better. What's better, Kairi staying on an island getting kidnapped and repeating what she did last time, or being like Xion or Aqua and actually doing stuff.

Yeah, I would like that. Personally it would make KH3 more enjoyable to me. Especially if we got an Aqua scenario =3

Yeah his logic seems ugh. Xion was a plot device, but a hell of a good one. And a yaoi shield that actually worked unlike Kairi.

Ummm, Kairi yes, Xion no. You need to go relearn what a Mary Sue is, because Xion wasn't even one.

Since Kairi has been around more than Random Gal and Token Girl, I give her more credit for having more development.

Oh yay. More Token Girl. Because she didn't fulfill her role enough in BBS. BOOBIES! We get it. You are a pervert. Let's keep the line moving.

Xion was a horrible plot device. She comes out of nowhere, forces you into the shitty story, and then randomly leaves. It felt more like a rape than a plot device. Also, yaoi shield? I find that incredibly offensive and now see you as a bigot.

Xion wasn't really much of anything. She did not technically exist and technically did nothing special. Making her the reason Roxas left pretty much turns Roxas into an angst pussy.

Kairi wins points for not bringing down the masculinity of another character and not for existing for the sake of it.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
On the other hand, from what I've gotten in terms of spoiling myself (the SoRiKai ending, and the interaction with Kairi and Aqua...and will not look or read anything else), the keyblade appeared in BBS in Aqua's inventory after meeting her (the official name as it stands it's Destiny Place, right?), so there's no doubt that weapon is somehow connected to Kairi in some form (I firmly believe that keyblade isn't Riku's nor is he dual-wielding). It actually seems like it could be based more on Radiant Garden, than DI, with the flowers she was holding that got it to be an equipment. Whether something is to be done with it, since Riku also looks like he's staying behind, that would be a good moment to help her practice and train until they obviously get thrown into the adventure somehow. Or more explanation can be given around that frame of time. As ridiculous as Nomura is, there's no possible reason why they would be left behind.

There was also something done to Kairi's necklace by Aqua, which I didn't understand the purpose for exactly. Something about being the Light in the Darkness.

By this point, it can go one way, or both. It has enough basis to lead into something. We just have to wait until the next future work to see if we get any more hints in where they are taking this.

Ummm, Kairi yes, Xion no. You need to go relearn what a Mary Sue is, because Xion wasn't even one.

Matter of opinion. Very polarizing character in the fandom.

But this isn't about whether Xion sucks or not. And you should enforce it before there's a second topic regarding Xion's role in a thread where it's suppose to be about Kairi's own usefulness. It won't happen if you keep grouping and comparing the other characters with her, though :/. So, it's up to you.

Nevertheless, my opinion on Kairi here is done, thus...*scurries away before reading anything else*.

Lonbilly

Awards
Since Kairi has been around more than Random Gal and Token Girl, I give her more credit for having more development.

Except I haven't seen any development from her whatsoever. She just stands around and does nothing special while "Random Gal" and Token Gal" actually did more than that.

Oh yay. More Token Girl. Because she didn't fulfill her role enough in BBS. BOOBIES! We get it. You are a pervert. Let's keep the line moving.

Except I'm not straight and don't crush over Aqua's breasts. I actually liked her character and the fact she actually does stuff as the lead female in her game.

Xion was a horrible plot device. She comes out of nowhere, forces you into the shitty story, and then randomly leaves. It felt more like a rape than a plot device.

Yeah, I don't see how she was a horrible plot device though. She did come out of nowhere, but actually had a reason for just popping up. Honestly, I don't see how she was as bad as you seem to make her out to be.

Also, yaoi shield? I find that incredibly offensive and now see you as a bigot.

Because I mentioned she did something that was one of the reasons for throwing her in a trio while Kairi could not? I didn't mean it as if I was all "OH I HATE YAOI BLAH BLAH" I just meant it as she succeed at something Kairi could not, which was being a proper yaoi shield.

Xion wasn't really much of anything. She did not technically exist and technically did nothing special.

She actually did do stuff, though. She helped give an actual plot to Days, was the one who helped Roxas unlock his second Keyblade, hinted at stuff we would later learn in BbS, and seemed like the one who tried holding together the RAX friendship.

Making her the reason Roxas left pretty much turns Roxas into an angst pussy.

Which is why I don't like Roxas because he basically was just that throughout the last part of Days and why I prefer him in KH2.

Kairi wins points for not bringing down the masculinity of another character and not for existing for the sake of it.

And I'm guessing just being in the way for two games and not being able to fight for herself until Riku had to give her his Gayblade is better than making the lead boy obsessed with you and leave his group and such? Seriously, Xion did much better than Kairi.

But seriously, if people really wanna debate over Xion just take it out of this thread. This isn't about Xion but Kairi >.>

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lesse what we have here...

Kairi thread that went downhill as early on as the first post, hate hate hate, Xion bashing that belongs in the Xion HC...

Yep.
Sorry, Billy, you can thank the suckish people here.

/Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back