• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ohai KH community

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shasta

Awards
Hello there everybody, my name is Shasta and I am glad to be a part of the KHI community. I've actually been here for nearly 3 years as I am also registered here as Unleashed360 but eversoquickly abandoned that as I really wasn't ready to come out to the community. I was a member of a different forum for around 4 years as well as a moderator for 2 of those years so I'm prtty sure I know how to properly use the forums and can stay out of trouble, though every forum has it's own guidelines and regulations. Enough about that, I am a writer and artist and I have been working on the two together for the last 3 years, well at least I have had a story and most of the characters for 3 years. I am a really shy guy in most prospects but not exactly..I'm not really sure how to explain that. This is probably the most broken intro in terms of topics I have ever made xD all in all I'm glad to be here with a load of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy fans:3

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Well, welcome back to the forums then, Shasta!

I'm Tayroar, the admin here at KHI. If you ever need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask. In fact, any of these nice people should always be able to help you!

If you're interested in writing and other art, check out our Creative Media sections. We have a lot of talented people that I'm sure are very interested in whatever you have to offer! And of course, check out the series discussion boards since you're a big KH/FF fan!

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and hopefully you'll stick around this time! We love to have you. <3

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Welcome to the hive, Shasta. I take it that's some of your art in the avatar? Anyways, glad you could join us again. :]

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums Shasta! I hope you enjoy your stay~

Back