• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

oh whoop de doo another anniversary thread ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
three more years!

three more years!

Yeah, it kinda looks like I've been on here for three years now. Yay. *sparklyconfettithrow*

It was three years ago I joined the now-infamous Commission. Most of its members no longer come on here, I think. Since then, I've proceeded to do pretty much nothing. Yep. Great use of my time. :p

I'd give shout outs, but I'm afraid I'll miss someone...

Whatever. I'll mention a couple of names, but I won't give particular stuff, like reasons why people are awesome. That takes ages, and I just wind up looking back on it, lamenting how I forgot something or another.

People who are awesome and who I talk to like all the time or have at least been influential to me or something I dunno SHOUT OUTS:

Kiwi +
Ordeith
Death
Teiku 5
Organization_42
Chi-Chan
King Sora X
Superschlock
DJQuackQuack
Finland
Gesso
Kiba
LongLiveLife
Orion
Zeph
Theart

And also Luis I guess.

You guys are awesome.

Even though I never see most of you anymore. I don't really know if half of you come on here anymore...

Still...

Keep on shinin'. *thumbsup*

Yeah.

Three years.

Go me.

I'll write up something introspective if popular demand allows.

Which it won't.

So...

Yay KHI? You've taken up more of my attention these past three years than all the math classes I've been in EVAR! :D

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
ohshit i forgot you sunny

uh...

...... . ... .. . DISTACTION.

tumblr_lpw212mhHH1qmyazzo1_500.png

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well... I wish I had made an annaversary thread... I hit four years last summerish. Although it really doesn't matter I suppose. Anybody I talked to is either perma-banned or just gone.

anyway, congrats!

Kiwi +

Awards
Heh, I know I already told you a few days ago, but Happy Three Year Anniversary! :D You used to forget my messages, but not as of late. I really enjoy our conversations, no matter how many times I might change the subject. Woops... ^^;;;

<333

DJQuackQuack
What ever happened to Tony? I miss him! ;W;

Back