• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

oh my god

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
What?! That's new.

Edit: Oh, I get what you're saying. They're on the cards. I thought you meant that they pop up on the pause screen. I wonder if you can see them in the fight with Luxord.

I

inhiding

Neat find. :D

I don't know; for some reason, I ignored the fact that they were there before and that those were just the Nobody symbols.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Twinblades said:
wut does easter eggs mean?

It means like you found a secret no one knew or something interesting that is not noticeable to others and you have pointed it out for everyone to notice. Easter eggs are mostly found in DVD movies. For example: There's a hidden blooper clip in Star Wars episode ii dvd but you need to go to options and enter 1138 to view it.

And...resize your pics please. It's too big.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Chaos-Shadow said:
nice find btw twinblades i think ur sigs r kinda...spoilerISH well the first one anyway

Yeah, come to think of it....the first pic....that's kinda spoiling there for everyone who hasn't played the game yet. o.o

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Nice find. I'm going to look for that when I face Luxord again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back