• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh, My God, Please Save Me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I don't remember, but YOU COULD BE RIGHT. Did your change your name since I left? 'Cuz that might be why I don't remember.

Well first I was ShadowofDespair, (Depressing, amirite? I was going for that.) and then I was Lifeline. I think I mistook your name for mine on multiple occasions...

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well first I was ShadowofDespair, (Depressing, amirite? I was going for that.) and then I was Lifeline. I think I mistook your name for mine on multiple occasions...

Ah, I think I remember both cases! And I think I remember people saying something about mistaking us for each other due to the names. But no, we never really talked all that much, I don't think.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Ah, I think I remember both cases! And I think I remember people saying something about mistaking us for each other due to the names. But no, we never really talked all that much, I don't think.

If you read between the lines, you'll note that nowhere did I state we even interacted past a few times.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Yes, you did say that, but who knows. Memories become fuzzy after a while. It's possible we exchanged words at some point or another... before now, that is.

I never said we hadn't... Actually, I thought I made it a point to point out that we had talked a few times...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Welcome back!
I remember seeing you around and yes, the forum has changed quite alot.
Don't worry if I left for awhile and returned back, I'd have the same reaction. :p
Nevertheless, see you around!

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
So, I go away for nearly a year....

And everything changes!?

Oh, my gosh! What happened to my background... what?

*dies*

Okay, long story short, who remembers me? Some of you have got to, right?

Anyway, I decided to stay away because the spoilers for BbS were getting astronomically hard to keep away from, so I went away.

And, well, apparently I have no will power. But, hey! I lasted this long, right?

So, really, anybody remember me!?

It's even worse for me returning. :(

Anyways, Welcome back. I don't know you, but still :D

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Welcome back!
I remember seeing you around and yes, the forum has changed quite alot.
Don't worry if I left for awhile and returned back, I'd have the same reaction. :p
Nevertheless, see you around!

Hey! I might recognize your name... I might not. Unfortunately, my memory is horrible.

It's even worse for me returning. :(

Anyways, Welcome back. I don't know you, but still :D

How long have you been gone?

Run. Just run away as fast as you can.

I do believe it is too late.

O

Oberon

You probalby have zero clue who I am, oh well.

Anyway I'm darkwatch. welcome back, lifes.lover.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I was wondering what happened to you. Nice to see you back.

I've also stayed away from certain parts of the forum to keep away from BBS spoilers, which as been mostly successful so far.

Back