• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh, My God, Please Save Me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
well i dont think so
id like to think that i know OF you

Well, I don't recognize your name, even though you were around before I left, so it's possible that I do know you from before and I just don't recognize the name.

Why's that?

Yeah, that's who it was !

Yep, it was with Rali. She still come on?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Oh hey there Ammi, nice to see you return~

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Ahh! Hey, welcome back! Idk if you remember this name, but I was Afro Nyokki/Les

Lifes.Lover

Website
Pretty good today has been...ineresting to say the least

Good, good. Mine's been boring. I've been slaving over job applications all day.

Ahh! Hey, welcome back! Idk if you remember this name, but I was Afro Nyokki/Les

Hey, of course I remember you. Well, as Les, at least. I don't remember much about the other name. Good to see you still alive.

Lifes.Lover

Website
LiLo-chama <3 welcome back.

Hey, it's good to be back.

...I think I've seen your name before.
I don't think I talked to you.

Well, I don't recognize your name, but it's possible. ^_^ I didn't completely go away for the last year. I've popped up a couple of times, though not since they implemented this new background stuff.

I was wondering where you were O: welcome back!

The water people kidnapped me and it took me months and months to swim back. True fact. *nods* Anyway, it's great to be back and to see you again. How're you?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hey, hey, HEY!

I remember you! I think we had some marginal amount of interaction at some point... You know, you were around, doing your thing, and I was all like "Shwa!" and I was fightin' all the baddies and then I think we posted in some of the same fanclubs and acknowledged eachothers' existences a few times.

Welcome back to hell! ^^

Lifes.Lover

Website
Hey, hey, HEY!

I remember you! I think we had some marginal amount of interaction at some point... You know, you were around, doing your thing, and I was all like "Shwa!" and I was fightin' all the baddies and then I think we posted in some of the same fanclubs and acknowledged eachothers' existences a few times.

Welcome back to hell! ^^

I don't remember, but YOU COULD BE RIGHT. Did your change your name since I left? 'Cuz that might be why I don't remember.

Back