• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh man. It's been a while.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

UmbraTsuki

Awards
So, hello. Apparently it's been 5 years since I last posted.

If you knew me back when I was active a year or two before that, then hello! I might be back! I'm aware I was an extremely immature young teenager at the time, so I'm sorry about all that.

If you haven't met me before, my name's Kei, or UmbraTsuki. I was only lightly involved in Kingdom Hearts at first, when I had only played the first game (I have no idea when that was), but in 2009 I played 358/2 Days and got dragged fully into the series.

I came back now because I recently saw the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra concert... Of course it was amazing. So my interest in Kingdom Hearts got renewed.

Nice to meet you / see you all!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome back! I may of seen you around, or perhaps some of your posts. I was formerly known as KingdomKey btw. :)

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Thank you both! :)

@Cinder, I probably did see/talk to you you at some point. I've just got a really terrible memory, especially with names and such ahahaha. But it's good to be back! :)

Back