• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Oh man. It's been a while.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Website
nebulaeknight.tumblr.com
  • 15th Anniversary
So, hello. Apparently it's been 5 years since I last posted.

If you knew me back when I was active a year or two before that, then hello! I might be back! I'm aware I was an extremely immature young teenager at the time, so I'm sorry about all that.

If you haven't met me before, my name's Kei, or UmbraTsuki. I was only lightly involved in Kingdom Hearts at first, when I had only played the first game (I have no idea when that was), but in 2009 I played 358/2 Days and got dragged fully into the series.

I came back now because I recently saw the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra concert... Of course it was amazing. So my interest in Kingdom Hearts got renewed.

Nice to meet you / see you all!

KingdomKey

Gold Member
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • Graceful Assassin
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Beauty Within
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Whirlwind Lancer
Welcome back! I may of seen you around, or perhaps some of your posts. I was formerly known as KingdomKey btw. :)