• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh man I haven't drawn KH in forever...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
HERE HAVE SOME FINAL FANTASY IN THE MEANTIME

RainetJur-1.png

SO​

ahem...Way back when, in another forum, a bunch of friends and I started an FFTA2 RP. It was so much fun...and then the forums kersploded, and we lost it all :'D Well not really, we had RP logs and stuff, but we never continued it after that for whatever reason. ANYWAYS, these were my characters for the RP: Jur, a Moogle, and Rain, a Hume. Jur's outfit is a modification of the Fusilier Job Class (as noted by his sprite), while Rain was a Blue Mage, but s/he only had one working arm, and could only use one-handed weapons as a result.

SelJur.png
SelRain.png

and here are their full body illustartions. Rain was fun to RP because of her/his childish personality, as opposed to Jur being the serious one. It was also someting of a challenge to RP her/him without giving away her/his gender (because I haven't decided on what it is yet :x)

SelChocoKnight.png

More recently, I made a little doodle of Jur as a Chocobo Knight. I've never been one to use the class, but they have such adorable outifts x3

SelLeeroy.png

Pete.jpg

This guy was a character belonging to one of my friends who was in the RP with me. His name is Leeroy, and I was asked to design him to be something between a Cannoneer and a Dragoon. He's a very kooky character, as he's quite old and possibly (DEFINITELY) senile. He is never without his precious cannon, who he has affectionately named 'Pete.' Pete also happens to be a 'she.' go figure.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I really, really like these! You have a great sense of depth and proportion, and I appreciate how cohesive your designs are, especially to TA2 itself. Even stylistically, they definitely feel like characters that could inhabit that world.

Thank you for sharing! *u*

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Holy crap AP you're back O_O (AoF btw)

and it seems you've only gotten better from last time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back