• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh man, how long was I out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Today I decided to return to the world of Kingdom Hearts after being missing since May 26, 2006. When I returned, I found many new things.

Can somebody please help inform me as to what happened during my absence? I turned my back for 4 months and suddenly there's a Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix!? What else did I miss?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, Kingdom Hearts 2 is being released in Europe from 28th September throughout October 2006. I've only heard rumours of a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix. I'm not sure what's happening either with this.

littlevivi

it would seem a lot of things have happened. i did the same i gave up on kh2 coming out ever then a couple of days ago i looked it up and suddenly it's 10 days to release. i went into a super hype

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

it would seem a lot of things have happened. i did the same i gave up on kh2 coming out ever then a couple of days ago i looked it up and suddenly it's 10 days to release. i went into a super hype
You gave up on KH2 coming out? That's crazy. There's no way I could've done that.

I had been watching Kingdom Hearts II since before there was a BHK.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
i missed alot of stu to i havent beem here for about 5 monts and wnen i come on just now i like what happened im hering kh2fm i was only out becase of difficuties on my computer but only on this site

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yo death, there's a Final Mix + coming out with extra scenes, boss fights, new secret trailer, and a 2nd disc. The 2nd disc is a PS2 3-D version Of CoM complete with all the Org members voiceovers.

ozymandius

You heretics! How dare you give up on Kingdom Hearts!! lol jk. Well, lets see there was: KH II: Final Mix, KH II: Final Mix+, and a remake of COM...thts basically it.

Vzam

Bronze Member
the COM remake is seriously the best thing i ever heard in a long time...COM > KH2 imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back