• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh Lucy, I'm hooooome!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dexel

Beyond hope
Guess who decided to come back after a year or two? Seems a lot of things have changed on here since I last came. To those who are curious, let me speed you up to date...​

My computer recieved the Vundo virus, proceeded to crash and burn ( permanently ), and now I am typing from a laptop. I have been spending all this time studying,, doing homework and roleplaying at a different site. Let's just say that those of you who are big fans of .Hack probably are famaliar with it. Also, I have a YouTube account I've been using quite a bit lately.​

Unfortunatly, FCAT coming up, I am going to be rather busy with that. Ya know, reviewing what I'm not so famaliar with for math and science. As far as my time online goes, it'll be a three-way spilt. What a mess.​

TL;DR: In the great words of Liquid Snake: "It's not over! Not yet!"​

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I was probaly either a new member or wasn`t even a member when you left, so I don`t remember you, but welcome back! =)

Dexel

Beyond hope
Welcome back, Dexel. Inferno people have missed your presence there. Check it out when you get the chance.

Heh, really? Well, you got me there. Alright, I'll check it out as soon as I can. :3

Hey i know you, welcome back broski :3

I know I know you, but not half as well as I'd like to. Nonetheless, I remember you being pretty cool in my book. So, good to see you again, and thanks for the welcome back. <3

I was probaly either a new member or wasn`t even a member when you left, so I don`t remember you, but welcome back! =)

I left around 2008, so that's not really too much of a coincidence.​

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
don't know you but welcome back soldier!

Back