• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh Look, a Title Box / Um, Hi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Beamer

Awards
So I don't really know how to start this intro thread other than letting you guys know I was a lurker on this forum for over year (truthfully I've lost track, but you know...) and I've finally broken down and made an account. You may call me Beamer (or any variation of) or Meepmeep189 if you wanna go by my YouTube username (again any variation of). So about me, I'm a Trekkie, Sonic the Hedgehog fan, Nintendo Fan, and (obviously, since I joined this forum) a Kingdom Hearts Fan.

Truthfully I can't quite remember when I first heard about Kingdom Hearts, but I do have vague recollections of seeing the first game behind the glass case at a local Walmart where I thought all the big kid games I could never play were (I was probably around 5 or 6 at that point). I get the feeling I knew about even before due to one of the two Disney Channel commercials airing at the time. I thought it was kinda weird that a kid was in the game, but I was really more focused on all the Disney characters. As I said though, I never played it since my parents had decided all we needed were PC games to keep us entertained. It wasn't until we moved 4 or 5 years later that we actually got a console in the form of the GameCube and even longer still until I saw Kingdom Hearts again at a friend's house. Their older sister was playing through Wonderland and I was absolutely intent on watching. From there I started watching any cut scenes of the game I could find online and the rest was history.

That said, I haven't actually finished a Kingdom Hearts game. My younger brother owned a PS2 for a while because of our friend, and we did have the first game, but I only remember getting up to the point where you see the man lose his heart in Traverse Town and getting so scared of the heartless that I stopped. After my brother got stuck in Deep Jungle (platforming... :D) and we learned our friends were moving without a functional PS2, my brother gave ours away along with the KH1 disc, leaving me only with the box and manual *cries*. I've also recently gotten stuck on both Ansem & Xemnas in DDD on Easy mode (sad, I know), and haven't gotten back to it. I do play Unchained Chi and have finally maxed out Starlight though, so, something.

Oh, I've also done SNES remixes of all the tracks in KH1 & 2 with the instruments of the Squaresoft games from that era. If you wanna take a look, here they are https://goo.gl/J6dGnd https://goo.gl/BgznSL

Sorry for the long post, super excited to join the forums :biggrin:

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Fresh Meat Fresh Meat Fresh Meat Fresh Meat

Glad to have you here, you can send your $89 dollar registration fee via check to my home.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
[cracks knuckles] say hello to the khi welcoming committee

but seriously, welcome to the forums dude. check out the FAQs up top and join the discussion, you'll be a model member in no time.

Beamer

Awards
Glad to have you here, you can send your $89 dollar registration fee via check to my home.

Oh, hold on a sec while I find my pen. Do I make that out to "Divine Past" by itself, or do I include the "Warrior of Light" moniker?

[cracks knuckles] say hello to the khi welcoming committee

but seriously, welcome to the forums dude. check out the FAQs up top and join the discussion, you'll be a model member in no time.

I'm gonna be a model? Sweet!

Already done. I had a bit of a mini-heartattack when I read "no advertising" just after I added the YouTube links, but thankfully no harm was done. :tongue:

Btw, is there any way to give a link a title rather than a bland ol' hyperlink? Rather not clutter up the forums with long hyperlinks upon long hyperlinks.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Oh, hold on a sec while I find my pen. Do I make that out to "Divine Past" by itself, or do I include the "Warrior of Light" moniker?

I'm gonna be a model? Sweet!

Already done. I had a bit of a mini-heartattack when I read "no advertising" just after I added the YouTube links, but thankfully no harm was done. :tongue:

Btw, is there any way to give a link a title rather than a bland ol' hyperlink? Rather not clutter up the forums with long hyperlinks upon long hyperlinks.

yes

[ URL="www.google.com"]Google[/URL ]

just remove the spaces and you're golden. adjust accordingly to your specific URL.

you could also add the links to your signature but i think a certain number of posts is needed? who even knows lol

enjoy

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Yup, got to have ten posts before links and threads officially work. :3 Welcome to the forum, Beamer!

And you can show off your YT channel through your signature. Or if you've made something cool and want to show us, then throw it in here!

Anyways, have fun!

Awards
Welcome to the forums, traveler! I hope you enjoy your time here. Just don't leave....ever. You don't wanna end up like the last guy who left.
sgMoH0y.png

I'm sorry for taking this pic without your permission osprey

Beamer

Awards
Whohoo, welcome to the forums! :D

Thanks! It's a pleasure to be here!

Welcome to the forums, traveler! I hope you enjoy your time here. Just don't leave....ever. You don't wanna end up like the last guy who left.
sgMoH0y.png

I'm sorry for taking this pic without your permission osprey

*the joke goes completely over his head* I'm just gonna assume it wasn't pleasant. Either way, I will remain M'lord. :tongue:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome to the forum! :) Glad you can be here! Yes, never leave us. One of us, one of us, one of us. Poor Fred over there learned his lesson when he left us.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hi. I'm Voido.
Don't worry if I ever throw Sauerkraut in your face. It's my way of telling people they're buds.

Beamer

Awards
Welcome to the forum! :) Glad you can be here! Yes, never leave us. One of us, one of us, one of us. Poor Fred over there learned his lesson when he left us.

There is so very much for me to learn. Apparently he understood nothing.:cool:

Hi. I'm Voido.
Don't worry if I ever throw Sauerkraut in your face. It's my way of telling people they're buds.

Well, I guess it's better than snakeroos... :tongue:

Beamer

Awards
Whoa so it was you who did the SNES remixes. I think I stumbled upon them by accident once and I really liked them! Nice work.
And welcome to the forums! :D

Thanks! I'm so glad KHI hasn't totally missed out on my work lol. Out of curiosity, which one did you stumble on first?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Aah, I think it was Night of Fate. I was looking some versions of that song, no specific version thou. Then after some clicks and searches your version game up and it looked interesting. I especially liked how you put the SNES logo on the KH1 box art.

Back