• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh joy.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
After an extremely LONG absence from the forums, I've decided to return, mostly out of boredom. I've grown tired of Gaia, and my desire to get back into Kingdom Hearts (and everything associated with it) has pushed me back to these forums.

So! I just thought I'd post my return, for fun. See you around!

Signed,

*Destiny_Seeker* aka Jen

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Welcome back!

I love your avvie <3 Cute

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Nice avi. Wish I knew what it was. XD So, you like Kingdom Hearts or you just come on here to talk like most of the people, apparently. I like KH, btw. =3

yado

I taste delicious
Well what do you know. I leave for a while and come back, and find out your returning too. Good to have you back DS!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I don't recongize either of you (DS and yado), but I'll welcome you both back, I guess.. Welcome back!

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
To those you don't recognize me : Yeah it's been a hella long time and I've been on here for, like, three years. Just haven't really been on here in a year. I understand if you don't know me. lol

To those who commented my avvie : Thanks! I found it on Photobucket and I thought that it was absolutely adorable. ^_^

To Little : I do indeed love KH. I can't wait until Birth By Sleep and the remake of CoM! =D

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
After an extremely LONG absence from the forums, I've decided to return, mostly out of boredom. I've grown tired of Gaia, and my desire to get back into Kingdom Hearts (and everything associated with it) has pushed me back to these forums.

So! I just thought I'd post my return, for fun. See you around!

Signed,

*Destiny_Seeker* aka Jen

If you decide to make any theories in the KH sections, I implore you, READ THE STICKY'S.
Otherwise I guess I'm glad you're back, even though I have no idea who the hell you are :v

Iridium

Awards
Don't take it as a sign of rudeness, it's a good warning since they will eat you alive over there for a crackpot theory..
I've seen it dozens of times.

Iridium

Awards
Good, most of the members there that do are idiots...

Excluding some, yes people you know who you are ;3
Either way what ever you do good luck and glad to see you here.

A

Audo

Don't take it as a sign of rudeness, it's a good warning since they will eat you alive over there for a crackpot theory..
I've seen it dozens of times.
lies. Sora's Mom = Xion was lovingly received.

Back